York @ Cannon County 9-18-09

Bees3268

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge win for Cannon Co. York did have some personal foul penalties late in the game out of flustration which showed little class. Great win for Coach Schrenk, this is the type of win that will get more players interested in the program and increase numbers. Again great win and the type of game that can turn a season around!

The weather I believe will have a huge impact on this game as Cannon likes to use the spread. I think that Cannon Co. has the potential to give York some problems, I just am not sure how healthy the Lions are going into the game. Cannon Co. has played a tough schedule and has been competitive in every game except for Spring Hill. if they do not allow big plays they have a chance in this game I believe. Hopefully the weather will hold off for the game and it will be a good competitive game and fun to watch.

hate to say it, but, it doesnt look good for cannon at all. 58 passes in the last game, and they have to pump their field dry to even play on it? Not exactly ideal conditions for a spread offense team if i was to say. Look for york to line up and do what they always do, run it, run it, and run it some more. Woodbury is going to be a mud-bog, and as far as i've heard, thats not what they want.

York-28

Cannon-0

This one should be fun. :thumb:

We kinda enjoyed the mud-bog and you were right it was fun!!!LOL :o

im not even from scott county im from anderson county but i have always loved to watch scott and york play.. 2 physical teams that really dont like each other.. if u wanna know the truth i wasnt dressed in highlander red or dragon purple i was dressed in maverick blue... and i know it as well as the folks from jamestown know that the refs stole the game from them boys in red... i watched 2 HORRIBLE calls that are game winners with under 3 mins to go in the 4th that put the highlanders up by a td.. anyhow congrats to cannon county.. if i aint mistaken they play scott later in the season so we will just see how that plays out...