Maryville @ Heritage

HHS2009

Starsnbars,

I've seen you and the picture dont do your uggly mug justise. You spell worse then I do. Read the whole thing I wrote.

Right now we'll take anybodys help to win a game.

dd.......Know truer werds haiv nevur ben spokin'......When 'st that pitcher wuz maid eye wuz a awefull handsum rascull.....Eye red tha hole thang butt hit took me a hour and a haif....Mairvul iz bad this yeer....Eye thank Hardun Vally and Camel Countee mite hep Hauls get 'er dunn....Whur haiv ewe gone Gibbs Bros???... If and only if... Ole Shep will send thair fanz a few plays.....And then thay can hollar tham plays down two thair and tell thair Offencive coach like thay did durin' last yeers Hauls-Mairvul gaim.....Hit rilly seemed two hep.........Goe Hauls.... :thumb:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My my how times have changed. My Red Devils aint worth acrap and Maryville is on the second page of coacht. What will be next to happen? GQ resign in the middle of the season if he looses a region game. Bad enough a 3A team beat a 6A team that has won two hands full of state championships at a lower level.

But like I say me Red Devils aint worth a crap.

What's the matter DD , got nothing to talk about out there in HAULS... EXCEPT GETTIN' ANOTHER SPANKING. I believe that MARYVILLE being gone from your schedule has made ya'll sad over there in K-TOWN. All those pipe dreams of playoffs dashed to pieces every year and now you have no one to blame it on but yourselves. My my the more things change the more they stay the same. :roflol:

We are sad yall aint on the schedule. Word overhear is yall didnt wont to come back to Red Devil country. I heard KJ wanted to play yall but yall said no cause you wanted to play Alcoa and other to fatten your pocketbooks for another year of recruiting.

Ole Shep wont send us nothing,wish he would. At least he knew how to throw it around a little bit, just not enough to suit some folks. We cant run we cant pass it. Anything would be improved over the little feller nowadays. :roflol:

Heritage went into the Seymour game with high hopes of being 4-0 coming into this game, with or without that win they will play Maryville tough. We need to work on more balance on offense, sometimes its ok to run the ball. Defense played hard just on the field too long. Focus is still a problem dropping passes missing tackles that needs to stop this week and a win is possible. Lets keep the support up the stands should be full for this one.

Maryville 45

Heritage 14

With game day..........and a wet field......

I change to:

Maryville 35

Heritage 7

Keep improving Rebels........I want to see Catholic and Farragut get hammered! :thumb:

hahahaha your crazy to think maryville even has a chance to beat farragut! Your gonna have to go to church 7 days a week to even have a chance and even with that much prayer your S.O.L. sorry boys this is 6a football not that cupcake crap your use to in 4a. Including playoffs your talking about teams such as farragut, catholic, Ooltewah, bearden, cookeville, oak ridge, and oakland. this isnt halls anymore. all these other teams recruit just as much as maryville if not more. plus they have a bigger area to recruit from. dont expect to go undefeated in the next 10 years or more.

predictions

heritage - 10

maryville -7

farragut - 28

maryville - 3

hahahaha your crazy to think maryville even has a chance to beat farragut! Your gonna have to go to church 7 days a week to even have a chance and even with that much prayer your S.O.L. sorry boys this is 6a football not that cupcake crap your use to in 4a. Including playoffs your talking about teams such as farragut, catholic, Ooltewah, bearden, cookeville, oak ridge, and oakland. this isnt halls anymore. all these other teams recruit just as much as maryville if not more. plus they have a bigger area to recruit from. dont expect to go undefeated in the next 10 years or more.

predictions

heritage - 10

maryville -7

farragut - 28

maryville - 3

Hmmmmm.....Farragut's a 6A team? :thumb:

I'd never guessed that, the way Alcoa handled Farragut in the scrimmage at Maryville College. Yea, #31 Purdy did break open a 80 yard run, But after that Alcoa's Defense dominated. 1st team on 1st team Alcoa 3-1, 2nd teams........Alcoa 3-0, freshman.......Alcoa 5-1. Maybe Farragut can add Alcoa to their schedule next year? :lol:

Look forward to next years Maryville team.......they will roll thru West knoxville with ease! :thumb:

Don't smoke the crack! :thumb: Wasn't Catholic 3A last year?

hmmm catholic - 3a team last year... yes

catholic - state champs last year... yes

catholic - undefeated last year... yes

maryville - 4a team last year... yes

maryville - state champs last year... think not

maryville - undefeated last year... haha in their own minds

priceless... zane winders crying his eyes out on national television and espn

and if we based everything off scrimages then when heritage beat up alcoa three years ago in a scrimmage they would won state... right?

plus didnt alcoa own maryville?... yes

alcoa is the 2nd best team in the state in my opinion and i respect everything they do and stand for.

maryville on the other hand i have more respect for a losing heritage, william blount, and lenior city teams. (at least in the past for all 3) to early to tell what the future holds for all 3.

when maryville can win without players they had to go and ask to leave other schools to play for them then and only then will i have respect. just to name a few people that shoulda been playing at heritage but not limited to... gary tucker, tyler martin, tanner caylor, and patton robinette... etc.