Dekalb Co. and Smith Co.

slam12

How bout that SC kicker guys. Gets one chance in the Westy game to kick, and boots it right through the end zone. Pretty impressive if you ask me lol :roflol::roll::thumb:

Kicker did his job against Westy and least of the concerns right now 11. Think he could CATCH the ball??

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bout that SC kicker guys. Gets one chance in the Westy game to kick, and boots it right through the end zone. Pretty impressive if you ask me lol :roflol::blink::blink:

Kicker did his job against Westy and least of the concerns right now 11. Think he could CATCH the ball??

i didnt say he didnt do a good job he did a heck of a job as a matter of fact. and maybe we should move him to receiver and see who knows he would probably surprise some people. hope sc's offense starts clicking this game. they havent all season except for the first game. and it will definately have to be rolling for this one. lookin for a good game tho. two all star qbs... should be a good one

Maybe SC can get off to a good start. Against G-ville, LA, even Westy Sc got off to a good start on their first drives, and ended up with only a field goal. The first drive against G-ville they get deep into Tiger territory and a catch (my have been tough) may have been made. In LA 1st drive ends up in a field goal. The 1st drive against Westy we have an interception deep in Eagle territory. IF, IF Sc scores on those drives...each game may have been a little different...who knows.

i agree maybe they'll put 7 on the board first drive this time instead of 3 or none at all. would be a good thing if they could. btw, hope u had fun tonight i sure did.

Watching the news, Survivor, GT and Miami, and trying to stay dry, if that's what you call fun??? :roflol:

Kind of lost me there 11. But I'm with you, they need to come out and make plays. Most seem to be concerned with scoreing, as they probably should be, but to me the key to a win is the defense. They need to keep containment and let DC's punter get on the field. I hadn't thought about it but on Sportsnuts tonight they said Dc has scored something like 42-35-35. SC's defense has played pretty good, but they haven't seen a player like DC's QB. Could be interesting. Make the plays they suposed to make and a few they are not suposed to make and SC will be OK.