Dekalb Co. and Smith Co.

slam12

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheesy....Hit a nerve?? To hit a nerve, you would have to say something accurate and intelligent. So far you've missed, at every attempt. You are the one that asked "that's my question, what is it costing US"? Attempting to put SC in a bad light. Making an attempt to imply that SC is "abusing" the County's tax money.

Kind of looks like I HIT A NERVE with my answer. Cheesecake??? Sounds more like SOUR GRAPES

:thumb:

That's all right Cheesy. I understand it's hard being the lil brother. Keep paying those taxes. Keep spreading those rumors about kids. Watch for those GRITS, and say hello to Watson and Mack for me.........

i hit a nerve ! okay......lmao it seems u should be calling watson,coach watson,since he had the input letting u play on the field.

More to recruit (with no e) on these teams than most in the area. Probably 2 of the best players in the upper cumberland will be on the field.

The "recruiting tool" theory would be ok if SC hadn't had access to the field on several occasions in the past. Games and scrimmages.

When you mentioned Watson, Termite, I thought you may be speaking of CheeseHead.

Cheesy....Hit a nerve?? To hit a nerve, you would have to say something accurate and intelligent. So far you've missed, at every attempt. You are the one that asked "that's my question, what is it costing US"? Attempting to put SC in a bad light. Making an attempt to imply that SC is "abusing" the County's tax money.

Kind of looks like I HIT A NERVE with my answer. Cheesecake??? Sounds more like SOUR GRAPES

:thumb:

That's all right Cheesy. I understand it's hard being the lil brother. Keep paying those taxes. Keep spreading those rumors about kids. Watch for those GRITS, and say hello to Watson and Mack for me.........

i hit a nerve ! okay......lmao it seems u should be calling watson,coach watson,since he had the input letting u play on the field.

1st What does IMAO mean. I know "In My Opinion". Where does the A come from?? 2nd I don't know or claim to know "Watson Brown or his brother" as you do...thank him for me.

Did any of you ever have a kid brother or kid sister that kept saying "did too", "did too" ,"did too" and seemed to never shut up?? Well......., if it makes you feel better (lil sister) OK.....you hit a nerve, I'm all mad, you got me.Ouch, Ouch, Ouch.... :blink::lol:

More to recruit (with no e) on these teams than most in the area. Probably 2 of the best players in the upper cumberland will be on the field.

The "recruiting tool" theory would be ok if SC hadn't had access to the field on several occasions in the past. Games and scrimmages.

When you mentioned Watson, Termite, I thought you may be speaking of CheeseHead.

Does Dekalb have big time receiver to go along with Poteete, or something? Jk. I'm assuming you're talking about Poteete and Johnston? Who's looking at these two? Btw, Tech is out of town this weekend. They'll be gone before either team arrives.

1st What does IMAO mean. I know "In My Opinion". Where does the A come from?? 2nd I don't know or claim to know "Watson Brown or his brother" as you do...thank him for me.

Did any of you ever have a kid brother or kid sister that kept saying "did too", "did too" ,"did too" and seemed to never shut up?? Well......., if it makes you feel better (lil sister) OK.....you hit a nerve, I'm all mad, you got me.Ouch, Ouch, Ouch.... :roflol::roflol:

Terdmite, your an idiot....that would be LMAO....which means.... laugh my #### off. :roflol:

Did any of you ever have a kid brother or kid sister that kept saying "did too", "did too" ,"did too" and seemed to never shut up?? Well......., if it makes you feel better (lil sister) OK.....you hit a nerve, I'm all mad, you got me.Ouch, Ouch, Ouch.... :roflol::roflol:

Terdmite, your an idiot....that would be LMAO....which means.... laugh my #### off. :excl:

Idiot?? Something else you should know a lot about. Maybe I am......but I make an honest attempt to hide it and fool a few. You however, advertise in large neon lights, and leave no doubt. :roflol:

B) enough fun and back to the subject at hand. I really hope both teams are prepared for playing on the surface @ TTU, it can be quite unforgiving. Let's cross our fingers for a safe trip up and back, safe rain free playing time, and may the best black and gold team win .. :thumb:

As for me, I'll be at Rod Run B)

A rod run?? No Big Blue football?? C'mon BluBellz, get you priorities straight. Sc has been on TTU's field a couple of times. Last year against Knox.Cath in a scrimmage and this past spring against Anderson Co..

Actually, it's more forgiving than you would expect. I walked on it and was suprised. The kids had a rug burn or two, but they didn't seem to mind it. It's the newer kind with the rubber bbs mixed in the longer "grass". I don't know what the weather is going to do, but if it's wet, it'll be wet on both. I don't know how the footing is on that type of field if wet either, but again, the same for both. Without a doubt, the winner will be wearing black and gold. I just hope it's the ones with the SC on the helmets.