District 11A! New Champion this season?

thenomad

Please tell me what makes SF so good? Let me guess you are gonna pull the whole "they beat cully on cully's worst shooting night in years.... they have the 7th ranked D in the state 5 games into the season....I applied to UT....blah blah blah" thing again for about the 5th time??? And you are right Culleoka can't win a game or back anything up, I mean its only the first time since like 2000 they have lost back to back district games. (We won't count beating Hampshire last week). What the heck was I thinking predicting them to come out on top yet again??

I noticed you are pretty new on here. Is that because SF actually has a chance to win a few games this year or did SF finally discover the internet? Just curious.

well bringin the internet up just really took a shot at cully to lol :) I live in columbia, so there's that. But i've seen these group of guys grow up and I know talent when I see it and this bunch of SR's on the team has what it takes to get to state no dout about it. So I figured I'd get on and give valid info on the team that I root for but you wouldn't know anything about valid info. wait is valid to big of a word for you? :)

Ok for one Mr. I applied to UT, the word "doubt" isn't spelled "dout". Apparently doubt is a very big word for you considering you can't even spell it.

Secondly, if you think SF is going to state you are a complete idiot. They will be lucky to get out of districts and even if they do, it will be with a #4 seed which will force them to play the likes of Summertown and Collinwood. Either way SF will get blown out.

Lastly, wow....if you knew half about sports as you think you would know that Cully has either been tied or leading in the forth quarter in each district game they have lost. They get tired late in games from still having 2-a-days. That won't happen in the tournament, trust me. We will see who pulls it out when it really matters.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I was at the Hampshire/CA game the other night, and I agree with the people who said CA looked bad. They just didn't try practically the whole night, other than the last 2 minutes of the first half when they went on a run. Hampshire isn't an absolutely terrible team, but there is NO WAY that I would say they can compete on a regular basis. CA didn't play good at all, give Hampshire a little credit for trying hard and that's about it. Oh yea, and if CA wants to start winning by more then they should stop throwing up threes everytime down the the court and maybe think about driving the paint. Merry Christmas to all!

Cully lost to Richland by 6 or so. Refs totally handed Richland the game. They only had 13 points halfway through the 3rd quarter with the fouls in their favor 3-1 and Culleoka up by 12. Then the refs took over.By the end of the 3rd the fouls were 10-1. Richland ended up with 40 something points, mostly from free throws. Culleoka had 3 starters(Pilkington, Upshaw and Lacey)foul out. Some of the fouls called against Cully had the Richland fans shaking their heads. LET THEM PLAY! Culleoka should have won this game no questions asked.

Well i was at this game and i don't recall the Refs hitting three pointers in the 4th qtr. Looked like Chris Jones and Tanner Newton from where i was sitting. Also looked like Jones stealing the ball from a couple of Cully players not the Refs. The fouls were 10 to 1 then it was soon 10 to 8. Cully played tough but ran out of gas Thats why they were whistled for the fouls. You are right Cully will be tough to beat come tourney time. They have a solid five but no bench. Richland always seem to play to the buzzer.. They have wins over Eagleville, Summertown and Cully after trailing by double digits in the 4th. They trailed Ca by 16 and cut it to 4 with the ball twice but couldnt convert. Like i said in an earlier posts this Raider team is different than previous Raider teams.. Raiders entertain Collinwood Tuesday night.

Cully lost to Richland by 6 or so. Refs totally handed Richland the game. They only had 13 points halfway through the 3rd quarter with the fouls in their favor 3-1 and Culleoka up by 12. Then the refs took over.By the end of the 3rd the fouls were 10-1. Richland ended up with 40 something points, mostly from free throws. Culleoka had 3 starters(Pilkington, Upshaw and Lacey)foul out. Some of the fouls called against Cully had the Richland fans shaking their heads. LET THEM PLAY! Culleoka should have won this game no questions asked.

Well i was at this game and i don't recall the Refs hitting three pointers in the 4th qtr. Looked like Chris Jones and Tanner Newton from where i was sitting. Also looked like Jones stealing the ball from a couple of Cully players not the Refs. The fouls were 10 to 1 then it was soon 10 to 8. Cully played tough but ran out of gas Thats why they were whistled for the fouls. You are right Cully will be tough to beat come tourney time. They have a solid five but no bench. Richland always seem to play to the buzzer.. They have wins over Eagleville, Summertown and Cully after trailing by double digits in the 4th. They trailed Ca by 16 and cut it to 4 with the ball twice but couldnt convert. Like i said in an earlier posts this Raider team is different than previous Raider teams.. Raiders entertain Collinwood Tuesday night.

You are right in saying the refs didn't hit shots, but they did however give Richland life by putting them on the line midway through the 3rd while trailing by double digits. When Cully's best shooter, rebounder and ball handler all foul out in a close game, something is wrong. I give Richland credit though, they didn't give up and they hit their free throws. Already looking forward to tournaments. Should be fun to watch.

Please tell me what makes SF so good? Let me guess you are gonna pull the whole "they beat cully on cully's worst shooting night in years.... they have the 7th ranked D in the state 5 games into the season....I applied to UT....blah blah blah" thing again for about the 5th time??? And you are right Culleoka can't win a game or back anything up, I mean its only the first time since like 2000 they have lost back to back district games. (We won't count beating Hampshire last week). What the heck was I thinking predicting them to come out on top yet again??

I noticed you are pretty new on here. Is that because SF actually has a chance to win a few games this year or did SF finally discover the internet? Just curious.

well bringin the internet up just really took a shot at cully to lol :thumb: I live in columbia, so there's that. But i've seen these group of guys grow up and I know talent when I see it and this bunch of SR's on the team has what it takes to get to state no dout about it. So I figured I'd get on and give valid info on the team that I root for but you wouldn't know anything about valid info. wait is valid to big of a word for you? :thumb:

Ok for one Mr. I applied to UT, the word "doubt" isn't spelled "dout". Apparently doubt is a very big word for you considering you can't even spell it.

Secondly, if you think SF is going to state you are a complete idiot. They will be lucky to get out of districts and even if they do, it will be with a #4 seed which will force them to play the likes of Summertown and Collinwood. Either way SF will get blown out.

Lastly, wow....if you knew half about sports as you think you would know that Cully has either been tied or leading in the forth quarter in each district game they have lost. They get tired late in games from still having 2-a-days. That won't happen in the tournament, trust me. We will see who pulls it out when it really matters.

Somebody call the fireman to cool this guy off lol Well where should I start, well since I said SF has what it takes to go to state, clearly doesn't mean they are going to state. But if you txt or use the comp. then you would see how easily it is to use dout for doubt and as we all know we use lol for laugh out loud, but once again you seem to not have that spark up stairs. And SF played S'Town before the year started (scrimaged) and lost by 2. But I def. don't see Cully as a threat in the tournaments because lack of a bench....Good luck to all in the Christmas classics.

Somebody call the fireman to cool this guy off lol Well where should I start, well since I said SF has what it takes to go to state, clearly doesn't mean they are going to state. But if you txt or use the comp. then you would see how easily it is to use dout for doubt and as we all know we use lol for laugh out loud, but once again you seem to not have that spark up stairs. And SF played S'Town before the year started (scrimaged) and lost by 2. But I def. don't see Cully as a threat in the tournaments because lack of a bench....Good luck to all in the Christmas classics.

i have never heard anyone say "dout" instead of doubt...in fact thats 1 letter difference it really saves no time...its kinda like saying txt instead of text...i mean, i can understand abbreviating probably, or some stuff like that, but one letter differences are dumb...ah well rant over.

and ill doubt what santa fe has if they don't beat the 0-9 coffee county team by 25. (this is referring to the hawk poster claiming it to be a great win...)

i have never heard anyone say "dout" instead of doubt...in fact thats 1 letter difference it really saves no time...its kinda like saying txt instead of text...i mean, i can understand abbreviating probably, or some stuff like that, but one letter differences are dumb...ah well rant over.

and ill doubt what santa fe has if they don't beat the 0-9 coffee county team by 25. (this is referring to the hawk poster claiming it to be a great win...)

WOW dude just stop trying, because you are getting absolutely no where and making yourself look dumber with each post.

SF LOST (yes lost) to the, according to monkey, 0-9 coffee county team tonight. The same team that Hampshire beat just last night. So much for having what it takes huh??? Glad somebody finally brought them back down to reality. Guess we won't hear from wildcatblood for a while lol.

WOW dude just stop trying, because you are getting absolutely no where and making yourself look dumber with each post.

SF LOST (yes lost) to the, according to monkey, 0-9 coffee county team tonight. The same team that Hampshire beat just last night. So much for having what it takes huh??? Glad somebody finally brought them back down to reality. Guess we won't hear from wildcatblood for a while lol.

Dumb huh....well considerin the fact that coffee is 3-9 and not 0-9. I'll leave that at that, but back to reality yes we lost, didn't come to play ball, but I do have a legit excuse with that being 2 of our starters not playing in either of the classic gms. One with an injury the other on a cruise. But I'm looking forward seein cully at SF.

Dumb huh....well considerin the fact that coffee is 3-9 and not 0-9. I'll leave that at that, but back to reality yes we lost, didn't come to play ball, but I do have a legit excuse with that being 2 of our starters not playing in either of the classic gms. One with an injury the other on a cruise. But I'm looking forward seein cully at SF.

last time i checked hall of fame games don't actually count...or last time i heard its one of those if we win we'll count it, and if we lose we'll just forget it happened. hall of fame games are kinda like preseason football in the NFL...congrats...