McKenzie vs Gleason

VOLnWTN

normailly no wouldnt believe word of it, but i trust the people it came from an because how long iv known them tend to believe what they say, dont understand why it would be said but who knows and if it wasnt will be first one to apologize!!! i didnt insult anyone in post nor would i, but ill see fine driving to the game!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's getting closer to kickoff. Hope it's an injury free game for both teams. Personally, I tend to believe that any such "smack" talk is more of a pre-game prank than anything. From experience with McKenzies program and knowing the coaches like I do, I'm pretty dang sure one of them wouldn't make such comments toward an opposing player. And from all I know of Noah, I seriously doubt he would either. I can't say that some player from leither team wouldn't have such thoughts or words about an opposing player on either side of the ball just as I can't say they would either.

The deciding factor to me is that there isn't a season that goes by that some similar phantom comment or deed is not started in a game or two or three. The Rebs and the Dogs likely both have kids kind of beaten up right now but, if possible I suspect they will be on the field ready to go and give it all they got tonight.

Even though much of the time this game is a mis-match I think it's gonna be a good game for a while tonight. As afar as I know, there is no bad blood between Gleason and McKenzie and I'd prefer it stayed that way!!! Got friends and family in Gleason and I get some friendly ribbing from the folks that know me but it's all good. Grandson plays for GMS and I was over last night for his game. Sat with my daughter so naturally, I caught some friendly flack but, gave some back too relating to tonights game!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME HOME COL. REB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:popcorneater:

even though i still believe what was said i agree duck i dont want bad blood between either, i have a ton a gleason friends an wouldnt trade em for anything an i know for sure they have a great bunch of kids, i do feel little bad for post now should have kept opinion to myself, oh well u live an learn. good luck both teams!!! but GO REBELS!!!

even though i still believe what was said i agree duck i dont want bad blood between either, i have a ton a gleason friends an wouldnt trade em for anything an i know for sure they have a great bunch of kids, i do feel little bad for post now should have kept opinion to myself, oh well u live an learn. good luck both teams!!! but GO REBELS!!!

More than likely this was someone stirring the pot or kid not thinking before he opened his mouth. I too have many friends in Gleason and wish nothing but the best for the dawgs, unless they are playing the REBELS of course.

GO REBELS

All right Gleason is struggling I will admit. First quarter no score by either team. Second quarter not over yet and McKenzie just scored their second TD. So right now:

Gleason 0

McKenzie 14

I am a rebel by birth and a bulldog by association!!! I have kids in the Gleason school now so I am supporting them and their sports. I am for McKenzie when they aren't playing Gleason now. Sorry Rebs. Hope the rest of the game goes great and injury free.

Note to Seminole Fan

hey seminole fan, u were right our linebackers are real weak( Gleason might have gotten 80 yards in the game), our Stupid DBs got scorched ( completed 1 pass for ten yards, and 2 screen passes that lost yards).. oh Yeah that sissy big running back of our used 4 or 5 gleason players for a door mat. Thanks for ticking off our team bud, the rebels were punishing the puppies all night, Hey i hope u are a Humboldt fan TOO..

:bored:

McKenzie is going to take this game for sure.

McKenzie 41

Gleason 0

Tough break dawgs. Better luck next time.

Were you doing the radio thing tnrec? I looked for you best I could and didn't see you. The Dawgs did great the first quarter but, were much out gunned to hang much longer. I really figured it would be a closer game than that but.......................

Both teams played hard and left it on the field. A lot of young players for both teams got some playing time tonight in the second half so that's a good thing too.

Well, you weren't entirely wrong in that there was a poster called seminolefan that made a post to that effect early this week about #27 and some other skill players for the Rebels!!! He's pretty sure not even a Gleason fan but, it was implied pretty directly. That is likely where all that came from. Go back thru this thread and you will find it. That should ease up some of this. #27 sure didn't look like a sissy to a bunch of the Dawgs on the field tonight. And he didn't even play defense.

I wish Coach Lampkin and his staff and team the best for the rest of the season. They do have some weak spots but, a ton of heart.