Webb @ F.R.A.

MenOfX

I was at the game last Friday when he got injured. It didn't look good at the time for sure. Mofo11 said in another thread that he was going to be back next week. I don't know if next week meant against FRA or against Knox Catholic the week after. Personally, I don't see any way he can go. It'll be tough for Webb on offense without him. He's a very, very good back.

I hear that FRA has a big-time back themselves. Big, strong and fast. He sounds like he is easily the best back Webb will have faced thus far. Webb's defense will be tested for sure. They'll need to gang tackle and count on their LBs and DBs for key run support to stop him.

I believe Webb will be in for a tough game against FRA as it appears that FRA is the toughest opponent they will have faced to this point. Knox Central (0-4), Ezell-Harding (3-1) and Knox Halls (0-4) don't really give Webb a feel for where they are right now. FRA will definitely be a measuring stick and let them know where they stand.

I was at the game last Friday when he got injured. It didn't look good at the time for sure. Mofo11 said in another thread that he was going to be back next week. I don't know if next week meant against FRA or against Knox Catholic the week after. Personally, I don't see any way he can go. It'll be tough for Webb on offense without him. He's a very, very good back.

I hear that FRA has a big-time back themselves. Big, strong and fast. He sounds like he is easily the best back Webb will have faced thus far. Webb's defense will be tested for sure. They'll need to gang tackle and count on their LBs and DBs for key run support to stop him.

I believe Webb will be in for a tough game against FRA as it appears that FRA is the toughest opponent they will have faced to this point. Knox Central (0-4), Ezell-Harding (3-1) and Knox Halls (0-4) don't really give Webb a feel for where they are right now. FRA will definitely be a measuring stick and let them know where they stand.

Sweep, am I correct in assuming that it was Caleb that was hurt? Will Aaron likely be able to pick up the bulk of the slack? And who is most likely to fill in as a 3rd back?

Yes, it was Caleb... As for Aaron picking up the slack I'm not really sure about that. Caleb is such a tough kid and a workhorse who gets the bulk of the carries. Aaron and the third back do get carries but not like Caleb does and deservedly so. It would be asking a lot to have a freshman carry the load.

I think it's really up in the air as to who would fill Caleb's position. I know there are three seniors who play RB who have not seen much action on offense this year while starting on defense. All of them are very good athletes and could do well if called upon. We'll just have to see what happens tomorrow night.

This game was very close early on. Webb came out with their first possession and scored.

FRA's first possession resulted in a score . They moved the ball in chunks against Webb's

defense and tied it up. FRA stuffed Webb and forced a punt from deep in their territory.

Big punt return resulted in a short field for FRA who scored to go up 14-7.

From that point Webb made adjustments and took control of the game.