Tennessee High at Greeneville

DevilMan03

Trevon is at Pellessippi(sp?). As for this week, I heard Jamel should have the cast off thursday, Chaz and Rollins both looked good at practice yesterday. But I think the football gods are against us, Ethan Malone broke his collar bone yesterday, has to have surgery and is out for the season. I tell you one thing after another.

As for Friday's game against THS, I'll guarantee you that their QB will get sacked, and probably multiple times. It won't be decided by a 21 point spread either way it goes. If we can control the penalties and get the ball into our playmakers hands, #87 to be exact it'll be a good one.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boooooyyyyyyy are you Devils in for a surprise!!!!! :ph34r: Barb not even your boys in stripes will be able to bail you out of this one! If Elizabethton is 10 points better than the Devils...I would put at least a 21 point spread on this Vikings victory. And that would be including fourth quarter trash time when Greeneville does its best to save face to those who only get to read about the massacre!! Last year Shepard was injured from the opening horn, and didn't even get to play in the second half at all. This year he's coming into this game as a man on a mission! The funny thing about it is our star performer from last year has had to share the stage with no less than three other stars on the Viking ship this year, and he's only been center stage in one of the Vikings four crushing performances. Now how do you prepare for that?! :popcorneater: Waaaaayyyy to much fire power on the SHIP this year for the Green Devils to stay in this one! Just a side note... reading some of the posts it sounds like Greeneville is expecting to pressure Harmon to disrupt the Viking flow. Harmon hasn't been touched much less sacked this year... so good luck on that game plan. lol It sounds like despite the Vikings 4-0 record, out scoring its opponents so far this year 180 to 56, the dismantling of 6A Science Hill, and a 4th place 5A AP pole ranking... we are still mentioned in the same breath with South Green????! This one is for R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!!!! :lol:

Obviously you've never had my world famous peanut butter banana bread. It's the stuff Zebra's love.

Sounds like your backs are kinda fragile...better hope your QB isn't as he's in for a rude awakening when big Jamel comes bustin' through the line.

You aint lieing about the football gods! we have had more injuries this year after only playing 4 games than we did all year last year...and Malone was just gettin in a groove and was really starting to help us! we will bounce back just like we always do though, we can never let anything slow us down and all the Devils know it...Greene Devils will be ready this coming Friday night

is greeneville plays like sg played against them.. then this one will get out of hand fast... but if greeneville plays like the ought to then its gonna b closer than 17.. mayb even a greeneville win

It will be good to have key personnel back from injury that were missing from both SG and Betsy... should beef up the run defense...I think thats where we will need to shore it up for TH.

chaze is almost a definate yes to play...as for rollings he is still very questionable...and if chaze does play i don't think he'll be out there the whole time, he'll probably have to take breaks due to soreness

Rollins said he was going to go. Said the knee felt fine and was able to push off of it good, so we'll have to wait and see.