TROUSDALE CO. TRAVELS TO CLAY CO.

Grunt

well guys im bak i aint friom freindship i hate them so bad lol i just wanted to see wat the feelings were between that game lol apparently yall hate them as much as i do i have played at the creekbank i have played at south pitt and i have played at freindship and by far the creekbank is the hardest place to win at but tc is goin to cc which will that make a differncer honestly no everyone knows that tc is gonna kill cc like freindship did but next week wont be so easy for tc but since were goin one week at a time

clay county guys face the facts u have no chance against tc u should even step on the feild wit them cuz right win u do it will be over sorry but true good luck though

tc-58

cc-14

Yeah it was pretty obvious that you weren't from Friendship.

By the way it's i before e except after c. That should get you started. There's plenty more to work on.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Pirate says Good Luck to the Jackets. Dad burnit, OP don't need to bother saying that. Figure the Jackets will take care of business and good luck should be sent to them Clay Co fellers. Cause theys will be picking them stingers out of them jock straps before the nite is thru. :popcorneater:

Grunt....Dad burnit OP went an seen some TC fellers at the SP-SM game but theys didn't looks old enough to be the Grunt. :ph34r: OP kinda figure yous were being held hostage at home by the skillet slinger. :lol:

Old Pirate says Good Luck to the Jackets. Dad burnit, OP don't need to bother saying that. Figure the Jackets will take care of business and good luck should be sent to them Clay Co fellers. Cause theys will be picking them stingers out of them jock straps before the nite is thru. :wacko:

Grunt....Dad burnit OP went an seen some TC fellers at the SP-SM game but theys didn't looks old enough to be the Grunt. :thumb: OP kinda figure yous were being held hostage at home by the skillet slinger. :wacko:

OP, you're pretty much right on. LOL The slinger & myself had planned to come down, but I had

somehow got in my noggin that the game was at SP. After looking at the map & the limited seating,

I decided to call it off.

Are you going to be able to make the TC / FCS game on the Creekbank? Should be a dandy! If you're

ever going to make one, this is it.

Good luck to the Pirates Fri. nite. Don't really think they'll need it, but...just in case.

Can someone from CC tell us the seating capacity on the visitors side? I was there year before last,

but can't recall. Tks.

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and it didn't list the seating capacity for the stadium. Maybe next year I can talk to Murphy about putting that in their. The number is 931-243-2340 if you want to give them a call and check on it Grunt. I'm sure glad we don't have to come to that durn Creekbank anymore. The hospitality their was always good to me. I would bring in my Thermos and the ladies at the concession stand would always fill it with warm water so I could mix my hot cocoa.

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and it didn't list the seating capacity for the stadium. Maybe next year I can talk to Murphy about putting that in their. The number is 931-243-2340 if you want to give them a call and check on it Grunt. I'm sure glad we don't have to come to that durn Creekbank anymore. The hospitality their was always good to me. I would bring in my Thermos and the ladies at the concession stand would always fill it with warm water so I could mix my hot cocoa.

Thanks so much for the inside info. I did call Mr. Fair about adding this useful info into his 2010

book. He basically said he really don't give a rats' patoot about Trousdale Co. ,and couldn't care

less if we all have to stand in knee deep mud. After giving him my opinion regarding his rudeness,

he promptly hung up on me. Imagine that!!

BTW, in case you do somehow find yourself traveling back to the Creekbank, by all means let

us know. We can arrange for a podium for your book, and space for you cooler, etc. Think

there may be some empty space in the restroom.

Keep studying the book. There's going to be a pop quiz at the end of the season. :D

Thanks so much for the inside info. I did call Mr. Fair about adding this useful info into his 2010

book. He basically said he really don't give a rats' patoot about Trousdale Co. ,and couldn't care

less if we all have to stand in knee deep mud. After giving him my opinion regarding his rudeness,

he promptly hung up on me. Imagine that!!

BTW, in case you do somehow find yourself traveling back to the Creekbank, by all means let

us know. We can arrange for a podium for your book, and space for you cooler, etc. Think

there may be some empty space in the restroom.

Keep studying the book. There's going to be a pop quiz at the end of the season. :D

You know Mr. Fair is from Chicken County right...i'm sure you already knew this. Thats just how them OWLS roll. TC HATERS...:D