McKenzie vs Humboldt

VOLnWTN

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boys say that Humbolt has a good team after looking at their film...they said that Humbolt has several good players and we are going to have to step it up to beat them...So let's step it up guys...we have faith in you and we will be there cheering you on!

Go Rebels!

rebelgirl, we'll be there and ready. Heck, I put off a surgery untill Monday just so I wouldn't miss it!!!!

Anytime a team goes up against a team like Humboldt with the winning tradition they have and their coach Dan Bland also is noted as a winning coach in the area, they better be prepared to do battle for a full 4 quarters!!! If we contain their running game and hold their scoring to a minimum we should be just fine IMO. And so far, we've done just that all season. Reckon we have a pretty dang good stable of running backs here in Rebel country too so that should even out plus some IMO.

GO REBELS!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME HOME COL. REB!!!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen:

I found some film on net I think its from this years Humbolt milan game looks like they run the win T alot. I beleive the Rebels defense has excelled on this type offense in the past. Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezkNe72M ... r_embedded

GO REBELS!!!!

chip, looks like they like to attack the corners from their formations. In the clip from the Vike-Dog game Milan wasn't getting backside help to stop the RB's. The OL was turning the play in but, the stops were nearly always DB's. If our OL's will "face up" with their RB's and slide to the outside we'll take 'em out of bounds or persuit will catch up every time.

I found some film on net I think its from this years Humbolt milan game looks like they run the win T alot. I beleive the Rebels defense has excelled on this type offense in the past. Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezkNe72M ... r_embedded

GO REBELS!!!!

chip, looks like they like to attack the corners from their formations. In the clip from the Vike-Dog game Milan wasn't getting backside help to stop the RB's. The OL was turning the play in but, the stops were nearly always DB's. If our OL's will "face up" with their RB's and slide to the outside we'll take 'em out of bounds or persuit will catch up every time.

I agree the Rebs D has strung thing out well when they try to get outside. I look for the Rebs D to win this game.

GO REBELS

Ok you sweet duckman...a little too much good coaching there pointing out helpful options...the boys seem pumped after a good practice but still work to be done...I feel better knowing you will be there Fri. night and not in surgery until 3 days later...but hope all goes well in surgery because we will need all the faithful cheering on the Rebels!

Go Rebels!

This will be an interesting match up to say the least. I expect the Vikings to step their game up & Campbell to be 100%... I know absolutely nothing about the Rebels, but I've heard that yall know how to play some football out there & I can't wait to see what friday night has in store for us.

Interesting . . . really? i guess you could call it that.i prefer to call it ugly. i tell you what friday nite has in store for the vikings. a beat down. only way humbolt wins this game is if mckenzie doesnt show up and wont let their cheerleaders play.

Hmm... a little cocky aren't we?? but hey i like it! nothing wrong with a little trash talkin'!!! yall have the past to back it up as well...but we'll see come friday night with the weather the way it is we might be in for a sloppy one!

Ok you sweet duckman...a little too much good coaching there pointing out helpful options...the boys seem pumped after a good practice but still work to be done...I feel better knowing you will be there Fri. night and not in surgery until 3 days later...but hope all goes well in surgery because we will need all the faithful cheering on the Rebels!

Go Rebels!

Rebelgirl, sure it isn't anything that Comer and crew haven't thought about. Just telling it like it is girl. Figure the Rebs will be fine even though tested Friday. May have to struggle thru the West Carroll game on the radio? But hope to be back in person by the TCA game. We'll see. One things for sure, I'll be pulling for the Rebels even if I have to do it from my living room listening to LJ and V&T1!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME HOME COL. REB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ph34r: