Union City @ TCA

tcaee

Bob, in your own home there are standards of respect that make home a secure place to be. For instance, you can leave your wallet on the counter and no one will touch it. The use of someone else's login is the same. Leave it up, leave it logged in, you cross a line if you impersonate. Not the fault of the one who did not log out. If someone takes money from your wallet in your home, it is not your fault for leaving it on the counter. Someone has stolen from you.

Well that makes no sense at all. So if your nephew comes to your house and takes money from your wallet, you're saying just leave it out there again? That's like putting a fox right in the hen house and then getting mad when he eats the chickens.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well....as possibly feared at the beginning of the season, one of Union City players....better/best is going to be a game time decision. He was hurt in the first half against Obion this past Friday but was able to play the entire game. AfterWARDS THE KNEE got stiff and sore. He is day to day and may be without #27 this week. If so, he will hurt Union City's chances to a point. Another started, freshman #21 is still out. Otherwise...we will have to wait and see.

Nicks will and could make a big difference in how the Tornadoes would play. He is a hoss and a playmaker.

Good luck teams..

Well....as possibly feared at the beginning of the season, one of Union City players....better/best is going to be a game time decision. He was hurt in the first half against Obion this past Friday but was able to play the entire game. AfterWARDS THE KNEE got stiff and sore. He is day to day and may be without #27 this week. If so, he will hurt Union City's chances to a point. Another started, freshman #21 is still out. Otherwise...we will have to wait and see.

Nicks will and could make a big difference in how the Tornadoes would play. He is a hoss and a playmaker.

Good luck teams..

Thats True my friend If Nicks isnt in the game it could hurt us some. But Dont forget that We have 3 guys who can back him up Cavness, Barnes knows the position And is very strong. and ofcourse there"s Maddox. Im not saying they can replACE Nicks but They can offer enough to get us through this game. But if I know Nicks , he will do everything he can to play. My son says that Josh is planning on playing. Im afriad we will miss him most on defense. The way he flies around out there punishing anybody who catches a pass on his side of the field. Regardless I think we will have the right people in the right places to win this one. Not sure what The TCA Defense will offer but we will take What ever they give up. And as I hear it from a close source Our D is well prepared. Washington is a handful to say the least but so is our defense.

I just love it when I read a post that is full of confidence. Thanks.

Yes, we have the kids to play and as I know when a Senior might be down with his last season in the purple and gold......I bet too that he will be dressed and ready come Friday if at all possible.

Hyde coming around has done nothing but help our entire team. Then you throw our newly found kicker into the mix....man!!

Good post there BigSwo....

Good luck teams..

Thats True my friend If Nicks isnt in the game it could hurt us some. But Dont forget that We have 3 guys who can back him up Cavness, Barnes knows the position And is very strong. and ofcourse there"s Maddox. Im not saying they can replACE Nicks but They can offer enough to get us through this game. But if I know Nicks , he will do everything he can to play. My son says that Josh is planning on playing. Im afriad we will miss him most on defense. The way he flies around out there punishing anybody who catches a pass on his side of the field. Regardless I think we will have the right people in the right places to win this one. Not sure what The TCA Defense will offer but we will take What ever they give up. And as I hear it from a close source Our D is well prepared. Washington is a handful to say the least but so is our defense.

I watched a tape of the UC and Obion Central game. I was impressed with the play of one of your DL by the name of Ronnie Fair. He was a beast, especially in the first half. That center of yours who is the size of a truck will be a load to handle as well. While I am not a fan of the double wing, you guys run it effectively and seem to use all of the options available in that offense. By the time he is a senior, Keylon Hyde is going to be a very special player.

I have a feeling that the scoreboard will be lit up on both sides come Friday. It should be a doozy of a game.

California, clemson, florida state, georgia tech, illinois, kansas, michigan and nebraska are some of the other major programs that he's received offers from according to Unapproved Website

That is very impressive especially a kid from this part of the country! This should be a good game Washington is impressive. But UC has two good running backs in Nix and Price i hope i am right on their names! As you know UC's only loss is to a good Huntingdon team and i am sure they will meet again! Not meaning to disrespect TCA but the question to me is TCA the caliber of Huntingdon? If so it will be a good game if not i will go with UC! Good luck to both teams! :thumb:

One thing is for certain as you have stated twice tcaee that you cant base a thing on a scrimmage. We won several scrimmages against 3A 4A and 5A schools. If we were to play them in a regulated game we might ot have come out so good. Its 3 and 1/2 hours till kickoff and thats when we will all begin to see the real deal. Its a huge game for both teams. The team with the least mistakes will come out on top. We are ranked #4 but as we saw last night as Ole Miss got beat up by So. car, an unranked team. I was in Jackson yesterday and stopped by to wacth you guys do your walk through and your boys seemed fired up. I told my son to bring it because yall are ready to play. Im sure there will be some big hits on both sides of the ball. Its been a good week for us but we have had some struggles as well. Our guys are confident just like yours. Can't wait to see you at the game. Go Tornadoes! :thumb: