Farragut @ Riverdale

warhawks

Farragut U. I was going to go on here, and rub it in, but I won't because you admitted you were wrong.I talked to one of your coaches after the game that was up in the booth, and he and I both agreed that we hope both of us make it to the championship game later on this year, because a rematch game would really be awesome.I thought your team was supported very well by the crowd you guys brought.I know the ride was long, and I am sure the rain kept more at home.I just hope everyone will now realize we have a good quarterback, and our offensive line is the best in the state.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen to the game on the radio and it sounded like a great high school football game. Farragut really seem to move the ball the first half of the game pretty good and Riverdales qb (west) sounded like a player. It was good to see Reese throwing the ball good and getting back in his playing form from the injury. Need this for the big upcomimg big region games with Bearden and Maryville. Can't wait to watch the replay on Farragut Football web site today. Good job to both teams.

Starpower did you go to the game and did Farragut get anybody hurt. It would have been nice to get this one but we still need to get Bearden and Maryville in the region to make it for sure in the playoff with this new playoff system with the top two teams in the playoff and the others are a wildcard pick if I understand it right. Good luck to Riverdale the rest of the year. Is this a young Riverdale team this year.

As BOTH teams are coming out of the East side of the brackets they will NOT meet for the championship, but maybe the semi's. Would not be the first time the semi game was better than the actual finals. 2004 showed that.

Now do we head east of would Farragut have to make the bus ride for the semi's?

A refresher course on the new playoff system: http://www.tssaa.org/training/classificationpresentation/classificationpresentation.htm

That would be interesting to see but it was wet on both sides of the field. And down the middle, too.

Never said that it wasn't.

However, what is truly interesting is how concerned you Choke Ridge Mildcat fans appear to be about the fortunes of Farragut football, especially considering your own team would get rolled up by either Farragut or Riverdale.

This game was another example of the fact that East Tennessee is over-rated. Every year some team (like Farragut, Sullivan South, and whoever else ya'll have up there) comes down to Middle TN and understands why you would never make it down in this world. There is a reason that we never see a West or East TN team playing in state, and it because the road goes through Williamson & Rutherford County. That is why state will always be comprised of Brentwood, Franklin, Oakland, Smryna, Riverdale, and Independence.

This game was another example of the fact that East Tennessee is over-rated. Every year some team (like Farragut, Sullivan South, and whoever else ya'll have up there) comes down to Middle TN and understands why you would never make it down in this world. There is a reason that we never see a West or East TN team playing in state, and it because the road goes through Williamson & Rutherford County. That is why state will always be comprised of Brentwood, Franklin, Oakland, Smryna, Riverdale, and Independence.

Ya cause Lord knows Maryville, Alcoa, Fulton, and Catholic have won state recently. What are you thinking?!?!