Farragut @ Riverdale

warhawks

Once again, living in the past. That should have nothing to do at all with why yall think Riverdale is better than Farragut. I'll say it again, Farragut wins this game and shuts yall up. Farragut has better speed, better position players, and their offense will shred Riverjail. Thank you and goodday.

Well I tell you what, since Farragut has better speed, better position players, better offense, better defense, better coaches, better managers, better uniforms, better mascot, better teachers, better looking girls, cooler guys, better field, nicer homes, better jobs, better cars, heck even the air in Farragut smells better... Why even play the game? Dont even bother lowering your self to the RHS level. They will just forfiet the game, and while were at it call every other coach in the state and explain to them what you aparently already know...theres no use even trying, Farragut is guaranteed a state championship this year!!!

And while you are waiting on the TSSAA to mail you your Golden Football (incase you didnt know, thats what you get when you win the State) maybe Riverdale will let you borrow one of their 3, 4, or 5 State Championship trophies... And if that wont do maybe they will let you borrow a couple of their runner up trophies as well.

No, you know what? We'll see you Friday night...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is almost like OLD times with all the trash talking. :thumb:

Now all us R'dale folks have to remember the various things we have NEVER seen on the field before......ah they were speed, skill, defense, offense....and a couple of others that are not worth mentioning. :thumb:

Now who is bringing the kegs to the after game luau? Party at the Football Dorm! JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this will be a good test for my WARRIORS and i hope we execute and our defense plays well again.

ON A SIDE NOTE i just got done reading the DNJ and the article on chris mayes mom i want to send out prayers to the family and i hope all is well and chris in this situation insteadof thinking oyur teammates depend on you lean on them and they will help you get through this turmoil with your mom afterall thats what teammates are for. GOD BLESS

This game will show the difference of east and middle tennessee football. Once again the Warriors will make all of middle tennessee proud and establish there rightful place in the state rankings.... Go Warriors!!!

Farragut has not proved to be the best 6A team in the East, with Bearden and Maryville games still remaining..........

Imo, see Farragut a little over rated.......I'll take Riverdale 21, Farragut 20.

ooltewah 31-3 last year Farragut game

Farragut only lost 14-7 in the playoffs.. Why the need for the one-sided facts? It ain't like Farragut got blown out both games... Just 1. haha. But still 14-7 is a nice improvement over 31-3... don't you think? So Farragut can't be all that bad. I mean since we are only basing all our opinions off of past seasons of course... and not anything that's happened this year. That would just be crazy. This year's games based off of this year's team? Insane I tell you. I vote we just see what happens on Friday. I wonder what kind of excuses will come.... from either side, after the game.

Im really looking forward to this game friday I wonder how long has it been since we had a number 1 team come to our place///maybe 2002 when Lincoln County had the Edminston(sp)kid or was that 03 they beat us here then we beat them in the playoffs and we lost in the blue cross bowl

Limbaugh am i correct on this or is there another team to also mention

ooltewah 31-3 last year Farragut game

Farragut only lost 14-7 in the playoffs.. Why the need for the one-sided facts? It ain't like Farragut got blown out both games... Just 1. haha. But still 14-7 is a nice improvement over 31-3... don't you think? So Farragut can't be all that bad. I mean since we are only basing all our opinions off of past seasons of course... and not anything that's happened this year. That would just be crazy. This year's games based off of this year's team? Insane I tell you. I vote we just see what happens on Friday. I wonder what kind of excuses will come.... from either side, after the game.

I watch last years team and this years team and this years team is not in the same league as last years team by a long shot. Purty is really the only thing that got better from last year and I wish that could have happened last year. If you look at the stats last years team had 8 ints by the four game to this years 1 int.

Im really looking forward to this game friday I wonder how long has it been since we had a number 1 team come to our place///maybe 2002 when Lincoln County had the Edminston(sp)kid or was that 03 they beat us here then we beat them in the playoffs and we lost in the blue cross bowl

Limbaugh am i correct on this or is there another team to also mention

03 Sounds right to me. Thing is in those years it was either DB or us rated Number 1 in the state. Been a long time since we were ranked Number 1. Heck it is a LONG time since we have been to the BC Bowl! dry.gif