Sequatchie County @ Marion County

Bill#49

Man oh man Roberto The Chef told you about giving them boys from MC all that clam chowder before the game....I knew it was a bad idea. No wonder they were blowing chunks in the 2nd quarter on the sideline. The Chef understand you love my home made clam chowder but next time I suggest not giving it to the team. The Chef thinks maybe you should meet up with that Dillard guy from SP and see if he will bring your team a cooler full of red bull :thumb: The Chef says maybe you should buy Coach Boeck one of those books too! MC has had so much smoke blown up their behinds this year after last seasons luck. The Chef is interested in the Warriors and Tigers game. Not that The Chefs thinks Whitwell will win but you never know after a team gets a full belly of clam chowder in them. Oh yeah TTP The Chef is still waiting on you to come up and visit again. I have some extra special sauce for that club sandwich next time. :( The Chef says congrats Indians! Big Win for you guys...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Pirate says congrats to SC for the huge win. OP was kinda torn about this matchup but thought Jasper having home field advantage would perserveer. Recon them Jasper folkes have reality a sitting in bout now. Jest never understood all the preseason clammoring about this Jasper team being better than the 08 team. As OP has stated many times the skillet slingers have done their damage to the fellers from Jasvegas, cause dreaming and reality are not the same. Again good luck to the Indians on a well huge win.