Sequatchie County @ Marion County

Bill#49

Sequatchie County = 21

Marion County = 14

FINAL!!

Man it feels good to say that!! :thumb:

I laughed all week seeing some of the projected scores and I mentioned in the first couple of posts that the Indians were about three plays away from being 4-0 going into this game and folks thought I was crazy this is a good football team.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good game sequatchie played with alot of heart marion had ALOT of stupid mistakes and we dont fumble the 2nd play of the game sequatchie dont score if we dont drop a td pass marion he catchs that they win the game. the game is over sequatchie great job! marion sitting out the kids we did to save them for signal kinda hurt us but i understand we need next week i can say both teams are not as strong as last yr but both teams are good all around sequatchie just wanna it more. and yes i will say we prob have the best coachs in the valley. i see sequatchie winning out till week 10 and i only see marion loseing to boyd all i know is i would hate to be at practice for marion monday :thumb:

good game sequatchie played with alot of heart marion had ALOT of stupid mistakes and we dont fumble the 2nd play of the game sequatchie dont score if we dont drop a td pass marion he catchs that they win the game. the game is over sequatchie great job! marion sitting out the kids we did to save them for signal kinda hurt us but i understand we need next week i can say both teams are not as strong as last yr but both teams are good all around sequatchie just wanna it more. and yes i will say we prob have the best coachs in the valley. i see sequatchie winning out till week 10 and i only see marion loseing to boyd all i know is i would hate to be at practice for marion monday :thumb:

if if if's.................bottom line is, Seq won the ball game...............excuses are for losers. I think Seq is a better team than last, but Marion hasn't shown the improvement that they did last year. Don't think that they are content, but something just isn't clicking right now offensively. There is no reason for some of those fumbles or dropped passes, just lack of concertration needed by senior leadership to be successful.

3 more wins and we win the Sequatchie valley championship.....I am thinking of changing my name to King of The Hill, sound good to you all?

Now wait a minute their cowboy...I believe you are forgetting about the team that is located below Jasper :lol: Until proven otherwise we are king of the valley!

:huh: yeah buddy haha, also forgetting about the new team in the district 1.south pitt 2.SIGNAL 3.sequatchie

:lol: SC think they won the state, i mean superbowl just cause this game lol :thumb:

As much as you disrespect everybody, one would think YOU would do your homework and know who's in your district. Too our young men that left it all on the field tonight, beating a good Marion team that Seq. hasn't beaten since 1990 was like winning the superbowl. Marion played a hard physical game tonight, play the same game next week and shut this loud mouth up. Valley teams stick together unless they are playing one another and Signal is not in the valley.

Good game Sequatchie, enjoy this big win tonight and start to work for our biggest rivalry next week.

Sequatchie County = 21

Marion County = 14

FINAL!!

I laughed all week seeing some of the projected scores and I mentioned in the first couple of posts that the Indians were about three plays away from being 4-0 going into this game and folks thought I was crazy this is a good football team.

congrats and enjoy the win

i see sequatchie winning out till week 10

I don't see anyone else on the schedule that can go toe to toe with the Team that played on the field last night, This is the best Sequatchie County has looked in 10 years or so. Bledsoe is next & I don't see them even scoring againsed our defense if we play like we did last night. Folks we are for real & that showed last night, I am once again proud to be a Sequatchie County Indian & I can't wait for my Boys to play for Coach Barger & the Indians. We are a very discplined team & very well coached, I went with my brother to watch Bledsoe play Marion a few weeks back because we were playing in Chattanooga at Finley Stadium that night, Marion did not play very well that night & came away with the easy victory playing alot of underclassmen very early in the game & they stood toe to toe with Pikeville. I say 28-0 next friday night, Go Indians!!!!!!!

i see sequatchie winning out till week 10

I don't see anyone else on the schedule that can go toe to toe with the Team that played on the field last night, This is the best Sequatchie County has looked in 10 years or so. Bledsoe is next & I don't see them even scoring againsed our defense if we play like we did last night. Folks we are for real & that showed last night, I am once again proud to be a Sequatchie County Indian & I can't wait for my Boys to play for Coach Barger & the Indians. We are a very discplined team & very well coached, I went with my brother to watch Bledsoe play Marion a few weeks back because we were playing in Chattanooga at Finley Stadium that night, Marion did not play very well that night & came away with the easy victory playing alot of underclassmen very early in the game & they stood toe to toe with Pikeville. I say 28-0 next friday night, Go Indians!!!!!!!

I agree that we are a good team, but I think Bledsoe will be a tougher game than you have predicted. The Bledsoe Marion game is not the same as Sequatchie Bledsoe. This game will be tough, but there is another thread on this discussion

I enjoyed going to this game last night at David Baxter Stadium in Jasper. I saw many young lads for Sequatchie County that achieved legend status last night. Coach Barger at Sequatchie County has instantly achieved legend status after beating Marion County last night at David Baxter Stadium. Anytime it has been 19 years since beating an opponent and that coach gets the job done he is instantly ellevated to legend status. Last year Coach Boeck achieved legend status at Marion County when he led his team to a good playoff run. It is starting to look more and more like that run they made last year was just a poot in the wind for the program. Marion County had state championship aspirations when this season was on the horizon, but now they appear to be fighting for their playoff lives. I was very shocked that Sequatchie was able to come into David Baxter Stadium and get a win over Marion. With this season's high expectations at Marion I expected so much more out of those young lads and living legend coaches walking the sidelines. Marion County has two living legend coaches that walk the sidelines so I would expect alot more than what we are currently seeing. I believe those young lads are playing tough but just can't put it together. A 3-2 mark at the midpoint of the season is not what everyone envisioned at Marion County this season. A loss to Signal would drop the warriors to 3-3 and that is no better than we have seen in the past 10 years at this time of the season. Coach Boeck and staff seem to be working hard but if this doesn't improve, I am afriad that I will have to strip him of the Legend Status we annointed him with last season and chalk last season's run up as "beginners luck" and not being a true living legend coach. It was good talking to many living legends at the game last night and hope to see everyone again next week. I will again be gracing the Marion County game with my presence near the sideline. The young lads need to reach deeper and try to represent the valley well last week.

Sequatchie County = 21

Marion County = 14

FINAL!!

I had your back sequatchie! I predicted you by 7 on the first page.