Dobyns Bennett vs Sullivan South

BatmanDB

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we're being watched. Some interesting post are starting to disapear. :roflolk:

They have tucked their tail and Ran :roflolk: . We are being nice thus far compared to how they would have been to us. Waco, after ragging on the O all year long, you need to give it up to them, because they did an outstanding job last night against the #1 or #2 Defense in the State. Souths line was huge and athletic but our boys took it home to them. CS is CS and thats that.

Were is Comp and BTaylor and the rest of the so called faithfuls?????? We are ready to get THIS party Started.

One Moron has come out but he can't even give a good argument. By the way, if your smart you wont try and blame the refs and if you do, you get what you dererve. This Moron said we won because of our band and the refs :roflol: . I knew he would get the MORON OF THE WEEK AWARD.

I think we're being watched. Some interesting post are starting to disapear. :roflolk:

They have tucked their tail and Ran :roflolk: . We are being nice thus far compared to how they would have been to us. Waco, after ragging on the O all year long, you need to give it up to them, because they did an outstanding job last night against the #1 or #2 Defense in the State. Souths line was huge and athletic but our boys took it home to them. CS is CS and thats that.

Were is Comp and BTaylor and the rest of the so called faithfuls?????? We are ready to get THIS party Started.

One Moron has come out but he can't even give a good argument. By the way, if your smart you wont try and blame the refs and if you do, you get what you dererve. This Moron said we won because of our band and the refs :roflol: . I knew he would get the MORON OF THE WEEK AWARD.

I've already posted that I think the Offense and the whole team played great last night. And the coaching by the whole staff these past two weeks has been steller. I will have more to say. Right now im still trying to get over this giant headake. Me and Jack Daniels were up late last night. BTaylormom and her merry band of "Razzlin Rebels" were a no-show. Next year it'll be a real party with Indian fans! :evil:

After thinking it over and hearing Waco's comments regarding the game...here's how I see it.....The Mighty Rebels-45 DB-14 ..I just don't see DB getting much on our defense..Ty and Clint want allow it!!!ROLL REBELS ROLL!!!!!!! DB may not score at all. If they do it will be by passing it sure as heck want be on the ground. Good luck to both teams and I pray that both teams come away injury free. :roflolk:

OUCH.... DB 42- SOUTH 28 :roflolk:

I can't take this crap. I mean just when it looks like you're about to start to circle the wagons you wanna' smoke the peace pipe and admit that we might be pretty good this year. I'm sorry, I've got my mason jar and none to soon. Honkylips, 91, homeyd...I mean I've been carrying my gun all week and now you want to bond? What's the neighborhood coming to? I can't get Josef Throp, Cody Sensabaugh, Andrew Pappas out of my head. 2006...I watched you play THS and they took you to the wire in the first quarter. Then the talent kicked in. They had you...I mean they had you then in the second quarter...I don't know...Josef Throp turned into the Devil himself. By halftime it was bad and at the end of the 3rd it was nasty. You had so much talent that year...it was all over the field. We so wanted to know what that was like. And now I feel bad for you. And I hate myself for allowing that. It's like you are Densel Washington in Training Day. You would leave us for dead like he did his partner in East LA and we would expect it and now after so many years we got you at the stop light with Uzzis' all around and nobody can pull the trigger. What's up? Yall ain't supposed to be weak. It ain't right! We desirve to see your beeotch arse cry and suffer and struggle and beg for no more the way we've had to do. And now you gonna' say truce! Yall win, erbydy knows yall got the goods. Just chill and get ready for Tennessee High. BS! Why so next year we get to hear you say, "Hay you should've put it on us when you had the chance!" Hunt ugh! I say burn em'...burn em' and every last one of em'...'cause they'd burn us and wouldn't even think twice about it. Then sit down and have supper while we burned right beside em'...all the while making jokes about us and our flag. Nope, I don't buy it. Scalp em' the way they would scalp us. They'd burn our houses down and steal our animals. I say bury them. Alive...dead...it don't matter! When you got the hammer...then hammer down!

Run it up coach! Run it up! Leave no Doubt! In the Valley of Death...we are...The Rebel Nation.

COME OUT, COME OUT WERE EVER YOU ARE, NOW IT'S YOUR TURN :roflolk: DB-42 :roflolk: SOUTH 28

That's what happens when you go two years without playing DB. The band, the walk, and overall atmosphere starts playing with your mind. What DB's band does isn't unique; every band usually plays during the game. The only difference is DB's band is usually three times larger than some of the big bands in this area. The Rebel seniors were freshmen the last time South played DB, so it's safe to say that none of them had ever played DB in a varsity matchup. South rolled over like dogs from the very beginning and the DB players appeared to be relaxed and optimistic; they were just having fun as they should be anytime they beat their rivals.

The emotion had to be running high for everyone. People on CoachT started talking about this potential matchup since August 2006. This game was over three years in the making. People came out of the woodwork for this game.

ok my night of giving South the business is over, time to pay some dues to everyone. D-B GREAT GAME.

Everyone played their hearts out. Some guys we havent seen, really stepped up their game last night, and now you know you can do it...every Friday night. The D-B faithful turn out was a sight to see, the band and coaches great job. D-B as a whole (PLAYERS, COACHES, FANS AND THE BAND) came together last night and came to win.

My props to South.... You have a great team. I said in an earlier post I hope you win all your games except last night. I sat on the South side last night and was treated good, no problems. Im glad we jumped on you early, cause I knew you wouldnt lay down in the 3rd and 4th. QB has a real arm, the pass in the corner was beautiful. Good luck the rest of the year,...better to lose last night than down the road in a few weeks.

OH YEA ALMOST FORGOT, VOLMAN YOU GOT MY VOTE TO STAY..YOU'RE A GOOD GUY... JUST PULLIN FOR YOUR TEAM, LIKE ME. :roflolk:

its funny how coach carter says he's gonna run up the score in the game...good try coach

they couldnt stop chris; it took half of their team to bring him down. And steele was playing like a man possessed. Notice how all the play makers for the game were NOT seniors. You can't blame refs for a +20 deficit, they were fine except for a couple of calls in south's favor. DB's O-Line made garvin and phillips look like a couple of boys club kids. Congrats on the win. Hopefully this will shut south up and bring DB confidence

also

seeing a huge line of cars leaving in the 3rd quarter put a huge smile on my face.

Rebel Faithfuls? i dont think so.

At least south scored points this year; (44-0) in 2006

DB will win out and make a run in the playoffs

DB beating south is the biggest tradition in kingsport and for the next 10 years it will always be the Indians over the Rebels.

Ok... honeymoon is over!! Anyone at DB that doesn't understand way your fans are labeled as a bunch of classless arrogant clowns need not look no further than the last several pages. And to see this group embrace the infamous WACO is the funniest thing I've seen all year long. :roflolk: WACO has trashed the DB coaches and that program worse than any foe you all have... but he's the man now hu!! Classic DB... get ONE feather in the hat and you climb the Empire State building and start beating your chests. I was at the game last night and let me tell you.... I was trying to be a little suttle with the fact but let me just go ahead and put it on the table. It's not the play of DB that was the surprise last night because no one did anything that wasn't expected, and the game plan wasn't any different than anyone that follows DB and knows anything about the game expected. It was the play of South that was the story line of last nights game. Like I said before.... they're just not as good as they and others have lead us to believe. DB is obviously a pretty good team and anybody that thought differently despite their record was delirious anyway. But I can't say that I was impressed with much about the game outside of the "Wattson blitz package" I believe it's called (that is going to be hard to deal with), the way the DB lineman was in control of both sides of the line, and of course the BEAST CS.

Souths opening offensive series and Coach Carters uncharacteristic choice of plays made it clear to me from the start that they know they don't have the weaponry that they have been working with in the past. And as the game started to unfold that became more and more apparent. While DB has admitted that they are having a down year, South is living in some kind of fantasy land and they don't realize that this is easily the worst team they have had in 4 or maybe even 5 years... and I say that with respect because they are still a good team. This comes from a person that has personally seen each and every one of those teams up close and personal. Call it the luck of the Irish or just plain ol destiny... but it seems to me that the timing of the DB vs South games ending and beginning again was perfect for DB to continue their winning streak.

Just a note to DB aka the "King Kong of the East" before I go over to the other thread. We've added a few more floors on to the Empire State building at the Stone Castle this year.... may be a more difficult climb this year. :roflolk: