Macon Co @ Smith Co

glover

if you ask me both teams suck

Um, nobody asked you......I'll take Smith 28-6

Tigers will put up points on the cupcakes defense, will be watching for score on this one friday

Tell you what dud..........get your carbide coon hunting light, or regular old flashlight and come see the cupcake defense in person beings you don't have too much confidence in Goodpastures defense against Lipscomb. SC may give up some points. They have all year, except 1 game. I would be interested to know which game you saw the "cupcake" defense play.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chicken County is "softer" this year than usual. MC will score at least 21 pts on that "soft" owl defense.

Macon finally gets to play a "cupcake" team. :thumb: I hope they eat ya'll up. :thumb:

Thanks for your input...I really don't think anyone cares what you think. No opinions from Cheatin' County needed.

Macon may score 21...since they put up 36 on your great defense. :thumb:

Chicken County is "softer" this year than usual. MC will score at least 21 pts on that "soft" owl defense.

Macon finally gets to play a "cupcake" team. :thumb: I hope they eat ya'll up. :thumb:

Thanks for your input...I really don't think anyone cares what you think. No opinions from Cheatin' County needed.

Macon may score 21...since they put up 36 on your great defense. :evil:

I never said our D was great...but our 1st string D is pretty dang good. I believe MC scored about 12 on'em. The other 24 came against our Freshman and cheerleaders. Chicken County will more than likely have to keep there 1st string in the whole game. :thumb:

:thumb: From what I now of coach G. he is doing an outstanding job with the football program and gaining respect among the kids. Yes, we have a young team and I'm excited about what I see for the future of Macon Co. football. That being said, congrats to the Jr. high team for steam rolling through the season and I see excitement and fire in their eyes to be playing! I'm looking forward to coming to the hole once again and watching these young boys play another good ballgame against the owls. I have been reading the blog, but I haven't responded to anything said thus far. "imallin" I respect your comments about our program and coach G :evil: along with others who see the positive side of things. I wish the tigers good luck and proving they can pull a big "W" after coming off a hard loss against sycamore (which was a poorly called game and a few stupid mistakes by a couple of players). On that note I wish all the players an injury free game and hopefully the rain will go around us I'm like a few others I'm sick of the rain haha. Glad to see it's an homecoming game, I plan to make my first stop at Brenda's and grab some grub :thumb:

1.....2............3.................. Hit Somebodyyyyyyy :thumb:

Macon may score 21...since they put up 36 on your great defense. :evil:

I never said our D was great...but our 1st string D is pretty dang good. I believe MC scored about 12 on'em. The other 24 came against our Freshman and cheerleaders. Chicken County will more than likely have to keep there 1st string in the whole game. :thumb:

Evidently...Cheatin' County should have left yours in too... :lol: Did you leave your 1st team in at Mayfield?

Slim, they must let you out of your cell late to wash the prisoners underwear and T-shirts! Always lurking around after a team with any degree of separation between TC and SC doesn't fair well. You keep trashing folks and cheating to win. Oh and wash those things that you are swinging off of!

Bet you look forward to that return trip to KY to take on their "cupcakes" again next year.

Slim, they must let you out of your cell late to wash the prisoners underwear and T-shirts! Always lurking around after a team with any degree of separation between TC and SC doesn't fair well. You keep trashing folks and cheating to win. Oh and wash those things that you are swinging off of!

Bet you look forward to that return trip to KY to take on their "cupcakes" again next year.

I have free range over the whole facility, hang on, i hear your mom hollering for me from her cell. :thumb:

Evidently...Cheatin' County should have left yours in too... :thumb: Did you leave your 1st team in at Mayfield?

Just be happy Chicken County don't play Maycheat. Oh wait a minute it wouldn't matter, cause your a referee. You could make the calls go the other way right? :thumb:

And you are talking to someone else about excuses and cheating...that's priceless. :thumb:

Evidently...Cheatin' County should have left yours in too... :evil: Did you leave your 1st team in at Mayfield?

Just be happy Chicken County don't play Maycheat. Oh wait a minute it wouldn't matter, cause your a referee. You could make the calls go the other way right? :thumb:

And you are talking to someone else about excuses and cheating...that's priceless. :lol:

I don't make excuses, i just call it like EVERYBODY saw it. You was there you seen it. :thumb:

See you on the creekbank when playoffs roll around. :thumb:

="slimshady"]

Evidently...Cheatin' County should have left yours in too... :evil: Did you leave your 1st team in at Mayfield?

And you are talking to someone else about excuses and cheating...that's priceless. :lol:

I don't make excuses, i just call it like EVERYBODY saw it. You was there you seen it. :thumb:

See you on the creekbank when playoffs roll around. :thumb:

If Mayfield wore your defense out...just wait 'til Boyd gets a hold of ya.