Macon Co @ Smith Co

glover

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my apologies to SC supporters and fans for turning this forum into a CPA discussion or any criticism of the SC coaches. Was inappropriate and went a little too far.

I will continue to follow and cheer for SC, and will post, but will keep my comments to the games. :popcorneater:

No apolopies are necessary CPA. That's what makes it fun. If we are agreed, ole Coach T would be in another line of work. Some take stuff too personal, some of us show our rear, but in the long run ,IT IS FUN. And occasionally, just ever so often, a little information is shared.

Oh Termie ..about every three to four posts you just surprise the dickens out of me .. can't wait for the next third or fifth post .. lol :oops:

Whatta ya think, BluBellz? Ole Termie going soft. :thumb:

PuddinCup gonna be his new nic?? :|

Ya'll gotta stop........I've got plenty of nicknames around Cannon Co., Trousdale Co., and apparently RBS as it is. :| See, I try to be nice, put my best foot foward, extend a hand of friendship and I think this is worse than when I'm tyring to be a smart rear. I can't win.

PuddinCup........it might work.......all the good ones like Shes a lady, Patty, and muffin have been taken. :|

my apologies to SC supporters and fans for turning this forum into a CPA discussion or any criticism of the SC coaches. Was inappropriate and went a little too far.

I will continue to follow and cheer for SC, and will post, but will keep my comments to the games. :thumb:

CPA your thoughts and comments are always welcome on SC's forum.

since you didn't list your various nic's I'll just stick with puddin ..somehow I think it suits you .. you do seem a nice guy .. but since I don't know you personally I'll just stick with the fantasy of PuddinCupTermie .. got a ring to it doesn't it?

Various nics? I can't tell you in public. I do show my hind parts sometimes, but I was raised to speak a certain way. I would bet that you do know me. You might even be suprised. If you live at the foot of the hill and around the curve...I'm gonna guess Hickman area. Maybe between Hickman and Brush Creek?? Just a guess. Anyway...if you go to any and every kind of sporting event in SC...If you don't know me....you've seen me. (Kind of like Admiral or Terry Collins). Anyway if you like Puddin.....OK. But I was geting kind of fond of the Sugar and Dear thing. :roflolk:

Hmmm Hickman, Brush Creek ... sorry .. but nope, that's ok Termie Sweetie .. a little mystery is good for the soul .. and yes I have attended numerous sporting events on both sides of the river at various times .. so you like the sweet talk huh?? lol .. I'll keep that in mind .. say you're not Admiral, TC or even Richard Brooks? hmmmmm

Ya'll gotta stop........I've got plenty of nicknames around Cannon Co., Trousdale Co., and apparently RBS as it is. :D See, I try to be nice, put my best foot foward, extend a hand of friendship and I think this is worse than when I'm tyring to be a smart rear. I can't win.

PuddinCup........it might work.......all the good ones like Shes a lady, Patty, and muffin have been taken. :thumb:

Puddin, you're lucky! I get called lots of names..none of which could be classed as "nick". LOL

Heck, I'm still trying to figure out which of my left feet is the good one!

Neither of us has a chance against the wit & wisdom of BluBellz. I've resigned myself to playing backup!

Second place isn't so bad...if you're the second mouse to the trap. :roflolk: