Macon Co @ Smith Co

glover

My field? My team? Nah. Nowhere close. But someone would have to be retarded to pick against SC in this one. Maybe someone that claims that my field is in Smith County?

You'll have to overlook msbdud.......he seems to be IN THE DARK. :ph34r:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hole may still be a pond, but as ugly as this one is going to be, I'll take SC in a swimming competition. SC blows out Macon with ease. Row row row your boat. . .

I think S.C. will pull out the W. I have seen both teams play and in no way could I say it will be a blow out. Like I said s.c. will win more than likely ,but the tigers are on the verge of coming together and putting it all together. Ask sycamore who scrapped by, by their chinny,chin,chin. S.C. should have a great homecoming,but may have to work a little harder than you think. As for the hole that's been a pond,I had a man tell me he caught 4 carp, 6 stipe, and 10 knotties off the field. HEY kingy ever heard of a drain. drain,drain, drain your field. want need a boat then.

Did the man catch any skipjack. :popcorneater:

Hey Terdmite,

All your little CC buddies have left you here to do all the talking for Chicken County this year. Said they don't wanna play my game. :lol: Said they are done with TC. :thumb: Bock Bock Chicken Chicken :wacko: Can that "high powered" offense outscore MC? If ya'll boys wanna really see a high powered offense, just come on down to TC, watch them Jackets steamroll. That loss at Mayfield meant nothing. The refs sucked and anyone that was actually at the game(Twan) saw it. The Jackets are back on track again, and are poised for ANOTHER GOLD BALL. Can Chicken County say the same? :wacko:

Na, if ya really wanna see a high powered offense and defense, come on up to Blount county, and watch the best. You can take your pick either Alcoa or Maryville. Alcoa has rolled up points on some of the best teams in the top classes. Bell Co. 4A state champ of KY, Maryville, and only scored 27 against Fulton, but thats more than what most can say.

if you ask me both teams suck

Well....glad you joined up today and some of your first post are real eyeopeners. 2 of the 7 post are "if you ask me both teams suck". As best as I can tell, Nobody asked you..............But with your intelligent input, I just don't know how we have made it this long without your insight and knowledge :thumb: .

if you ask me both teams suck

Well....glad you joined up today and some of your first post are real eyeopeners. 2 of the 7 post are "if you ask me both teams suck". As best as I can tell, Nobody asked you..............But with your intelligent input, I just don't know how we have made it this long without your insight and knowledge :thumb: .

He;s not talking about smith or macon. I dont think. I sure he is refering to alcoa and maryville