Macon Co @ Smith Co

glover

Thanks, glover, I knew you were talking about our kid heckler from the west!

How could I have made an impression on you, smallgame? We ever met? Not too much dirt on me, biggame. I'm sure somebody could dig up some, but at least I have had the same screen name on the T since I signed up in 2001! A lot less "easy" dollars out here right now, but there are still some. :popcorneater: lol

GO BIG OWLS!!!!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Grunt, 40% chance of storms is the hourly forecast for our zip code up until gametime. The chances of remaining completely dry till then are not very good. Still hoping it somehow finds its way around us. Macon County will bring a good crowd regardless. Say what you will about the way they do it, they support their kids!

Well, maybe we'll get lucky for a change. I'm sick of rain..had to mow my yard again.

And, yes, they do follow the kids, regardless. Now, if they could just learn to butt out......

Coach G is a heck of a guy and a really good leader of young men. He's a heck of a ball coach, imo. That being said, Tom Landry, Vince Lombardi or Bill Parcells would have a hard time being in Macon County for more than 4 years. In 2003 Macon County went to the semi's. It was a great year for Macon County. Who was the offensive coordinator for MC that year? You would think "all" Tiger fans would want that guy as a head coach.

"terdmite" I am feeling "lucky" this week predictions forthcoming better hope it not against you!!!! :popcorneater:

Bounce on out there. I believe you last prediction was DC 42-SC 21. And you picked Upperman over York. Yes sir......your money. Hail,hail, all hail...Ole Murphy Fair has been dethroned........long live GURU pointedpexter!! :hungry:

"terdmite" I am feeling "lucky" this week predictions forthcoming better hope it not against you!!!! :popcorneater:

Do you think terdmite might have been eating too much Owl Dung?

Must not be..............you seem to still be laying around. :hungry: