Henry County at West Creek

3nout

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, with an already rain soaked field and a forcast for rain today and tomorrow.....we should get to see how how the Pats do in a mud bowl. Purhaps this can be the game we can see what Shonte is really made of in terms of his passing game....any thoughts?

The three years that I have been around here, HC has played quite well in the rain/mud. I wouldn't expect this time to be any different.

Game day, finally. Looks like Yanker might have done his job with the weather forecast, too. We are down from 50% chance of rain to a 10-20% percent chance. He is the YANKER....! He is the YANKER! (Just in case we forgot.) We need to take a lot of folks tonight...RED SWARM! GO BIG RED!!!!!

P.S. Yanker, I wonder how many people actually remember Team Mom. She made for some interesting posts, especially when she spelled them correctly enough to understand what in the heck she was talking about.

Game day, finally. Looks like Yanker might have done his job with the weather forecast, too. We are down from 50% chance of rain to a 10-20% percent chance. He is the YANKER....! He is the YANKER! (Just in case we forgot.) We need to take a lot of folks tonight...RED SWARM! GO BIG RED!!!!!

P.S. Yanker, I wonder how many people actually remember Team Mom. She made for some interesting posts, especially when she spelled them correctly enough to understand what in the heck she was talking about.

Good morning...my "Forcasterring Percenterringful-Yankerristically Forgetfulling-Swarmfully Redderring-Teamfully Mommerringly-Illiteratingly Heckfully" friend!!! Good luck to HC tonight...the YANKER hopes that you do not lose...I know for a FACT that my team will NOT...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S....The smart HC fans will never admit to her/his existence...she was a humiliation to your program...but at least she never used "life tone changes" for an excuse for ANYTHING!!!!! Come on my young and immature Cephus...GROW UP!!!!!!!!! I AM THE 'TELL IT LIKE IT IS" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You disappoint the YANKER my young "excuse-making Cephus"...I expect better from you!!! Your team is ranked #1 and you plead "life tone changes"????? What do you think this YANKER would be doing if JCM were ranked #1...I will tell you what I would NOT be doing...the YANKER would NOT be talking of "life tone changes"!!!!! You amuse me, my "excuse-making Cephus"...are you "Team Mom" in disguise? In case you wondered who I am...I AM THE YANKER...I AM THE YANKER...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanker, you never fail to amuse me. Team Mom, really?!?!? Seems to me that you have a very short memory. I guess to you this may be excuse-making. To me I have some things going on in my life that must be tended to. However, I NEVER miss a tailgate party or a game in which I am fully decked out in my Red Pride and supporting our #1 Henry County Patriots!!! So say what you will, but I know where I stand and not even the "all-powerful, all-knowing" Yanker can dislodge me!!! ; )

Let's Get it on!!!

Go Big RED!!!

I remember her quite well. She was quite amusing, both on here and in person. I DONT mean that to be a compliment. We would all like to forget about her, but a certain someone just keeps bringing her up. Come on Yank, help us forget!

This amazing YANKER is glad to be able to assist you with your memory...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You disappoint the YANKER my young "excuse-making Cephus"...I expect better from you!!! Your team is ranked #1 and you plead "life tone changes"????? What do you think this YANKER would be doing if JCM were ranked #1...I will tell you what I would NOT be doing...the YANKER would NOT be talking of "life tone changes"!!!!! You amuse me, my "excuse-making Cephus"...are you "Team Mom" in disguise? In case you wondered who I am...I AM THE YANKER...I AM THE YANKER...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanker, you never fail to amuse me. Team Mom, really?!?!? Seems to me that you have a very short memory. I guess to you this may be excuse-making. To me I have some things going on in my life that must be tended to. However, I NEVER miss a tailgate party or a game in which I am fully decked out in my Red Pride and supporting our #1 Henry County Patriots!!! So say what you will, but I know where I stand and not even the "all-powerful, all-knowing" Yanker can dislodge me!!! ; )

Let's Get it on!!!

Go Big RED!!!

Aside from a major family illness...and the YANKER prays that is not your "life tone change"...the YANKER finds it AMAZING that ANYTHING can keep you off of here when your team is ranked #1 for the first time in my memory!!! I fear that you are a typical HC fan...one who finds the negative in the positive...or one who stops posting when you reach #1 status...ONLY IN HENRYLAND COULD THIS OCCUR!!!! I AM THE "DAZED AND CONFUSED" YANKER!!!!! I AM THE "TELL IT LIKE IT IS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good, I stirred the pot a little as I intended and it got yall talking....keep it coming. Another noteworthy sign as to whether a team is a true #1 is if they can hold the position week after week. Its one thing to reach the top....its another to keep it each week with that big ole target on their back with everyone wanting to be the one to knock them off their perch.

It's odd that I'm following this thread at all.....I'm a huge Northwest Vikings fan. I think we played very well against a great team and for that I'm greatful plus I see a little bit of victory for the Vikes in that game.

Besides your football team, I'm a huge fan of a big crowd. Your following was profitable for our gate, which in turn is great for our team. I follow a high school team in Fyffe, Alabama...have some pretty good teams and even followed them to state. They close the town down and everybody goes. It is awesome. We don't have that here in Montgomery Co much anymore....so to see it in action is a good thing. Football is more than just the game.

Hey, I played college ball with a guy from Fyffe.....any chance you know a guy named Jeff Brooks? He would be like around age 40.

Found out about Jeff Brooks. He is a well respected head coach of Plainview (Alabama) High School baseball right close to Fyffe. Who does HC play next?