Morristown West v.s Morristown East?

number10

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East's defense has everything fixed? Did you hear the stuff Matt Helton said in the paper? haha. he said i doubt morristown west will even score on our defense??

Do you not realize that your defense isnt even ranked in the top 250 in the state of tennessee? Hahah. theirs only 350 teams. lol

East's defense has everything fixed? Did you hear the stuff Matt Helton said in the paper? haha. he said i doubt morristown west will even score on our defense??

Do you not realize that your defense isnt even ranked in the top 250 in the state of tennessee? Hahah. theirs only 350 teams. lol

Funny, what paper was that? I never read that or heard where he said that.

And yes I remember it very well because, you see, when the article was written, it was my SON doing that job. And just so you know, he'll have his bachelors degree in computer engineering and electronic technology before he turns 21. So the next time you look at that cow on the side of AJ highway, just think to yourself about how much smarter than you he really is, and he makes people happy. We should all be that lucky. Go Canes.

Oh I have no trouble believing that that cow is smarter than me. And your son sounds like a stand-up guy. I'm sure you're very proud. Real chip off the old block. And summa cum laude, right? With a dad that loves emoticons and teen girl text-message-speak as much as you do, that stuff just came naturally, I'm sure.

And thank you for calling me dude. I was wondering before, but now I can be sure that you're a hip guy.

Lord forbid that I try to be biased towards East and at the same time get under someone's skin. Maybe I should have been like one of those people that just says stuff like, "may the best team win", or "as long as its a good game", or, never mind you get the idea...now that just wouldn't be me now would it... BUT, you have to agree... you are a little more fired up about tonights game now.

I never complained! Your buddy was asking why we couldn't be civil. I like our discussions. I get to see words misspelled and misused. It's like the opposite of a dictionary.

Last thing I'll say, then I'm done:

Would the guys in the kilts playing bagpipes during the pregame show have been a better matchup for West?

Seriously, West played well. And East fumbled too many high snaps, lost their qb, couldn't run the ball near the end zone, and gave up a special teams touchdown. Tough to win that way.

After all the mindless crap,here is what everyting comes down to. After all the brevado: 1)East sux. 2) No one with East knows a thing about real football,they just think they do, because they liststen to the MORONS on the radio and the streets/barber shops,message boards and think they are in touch through osmosis, in short;they are MORONS as well. 3) Tee can't take anyone hitting him in the mouth, he pees his pants (I smelled it from the stands). 4) Look for excuses if you are East ('cause they are the best at it ...Tee was hurt,quarterback got hurt,fullback quit,....blah,blah,blah, bottom line....East got their butts kicked, pure and simple. Find a way to whine. East Loosers....

After all the mindless crap,here is what everyting comes down to. After all the brevado: 1)East sux. 2) No one with East knows a thing about real football,they just think they do, because they liststen to the MORONS on the radio and the streets/barber shops,message boards and think they are in touch through osmosis, in short;they are MORONS as well. 3) Tee can't take anyone hitting him in the mouth, he pees his pants (I smelled it from the stands). 4) Look for excuses if you are East ('cause they are the best at it ...Tee was hurt,quarterback got hurt,fullback quit,....blah,blah,blah, bottom line....East got their butts kicked, pure and simple. Find a way to whine. East Loosers....

West is now like 9-2 in the last 11 years of this game. Show some class.

Strong comments about a 18 year old kid you don't know. I have not read ONE excuse for this loss and have not heard ONE made. We got outplayed by a better team. We had kids hurt in the game. Dee Dee did not quit, he may be hurt worse than imagined. I have seen Tee hit hard his whole career and keep going. We have underachieved this year big time. There is NO excuse for that.

Thanks for remaining a nameless,faceless coward. You suite Morristown well.