Trousdale vs FC Battle on the Creekbank

creekbank

I think that the yellow jackets will take this one Friday night ...... and Grunt I'm sorry I have to steal your footer but remember imitation is the sincerest form of flatter.

Help yourself...my pleasure. Where are you using it?

I will probably when I have time add it to my footer on Coach T unless you object. I hang out on the Jo Byrns threads. I have already made a sign for my office at work it is going over really well especially since I work for the government.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was the last team to win at the creekbank?

I believe it was FC year before last. I am pritty sure bout dat.

Yes you are correct. FC won that game 9-7. Tc got the ball with about 35 seconds left and drove down field with a long pass. And tried for a game winning field goal and Mr. Football Kicker of the year winner Jared White missed a 35 yard field goal. ;) That game was also for the region championship. Tc dropped to the 4th seed with that lost and had to travel to South Pitt. and lost 32-16. That FC and TC game was a classic but yet also a heartbreaker for the jackets. But this friday it will be a different story. Well I will give you a hint: There will be more points scored. And I don't care how good FC's defense is You will not hold TC to less than 14. TC's Offense will show up but will the defense. The communty should be ready........ PEP RALLY THURSDAY NIGHT 8 p.m. AT HIGH SCHOOL GYM. PUBLIC INVITED. :lol:

Grunt, it is no problem because you guys love your team and that is the only reason that I responded. But, I think that you and Seven are class acts. I told someone today that I wish the stereotype of FC would not be put into the same box as some privates. I want our sterotype to be a school that is Christ like, tries to excell in all areas, with good sportsmanship. Unfortunately, there are some that act like soured elietists and give us a bad name, but they are a minority. I hope that FC will keep improving and eventually can get to the level of TC's success on the football field. Here's to hoping for an injury free and exciting game. Maybe I'll see ya there Grunt.

This feller has nothing to do with FCS. If we cant talk about these 2 great schools in a good way or talk about the game, maybe we dont need to talk at all. TC has earned their respect an in my eyes are the #1 team in this state until they are beaten since they won it all last year. Ole Possumtowner will have fun talking to you but wont run down your program with childish remarks like calling your team the Commode doors.

Really? Arent we all better than that? I think we have earned some respect too.

Ain't nothing wrong with talking trash, long as it dont get personnal. Commode Doors was the best i could come up with. Just have fun with it. :thumb:

ive played against both these teams this year. i have to say hartsville has the better line. 5 is a halse and not brought down easy. most time not by just one person neither. the other running back from hartsville is a really quick kid and hits the hole fast. friendship i think has the better athlete at reciever and quarter back. their recievers are puick and can jump out the roof. the backs are shifty and are quick and can make people miss. hartsville will have to break down hold on and then gang tackle. something our team didnt do well against fc. the quarterback for fc massen is an all around athlete hartsville keep your eye on him at all times cause he can make something out of nothing. hartsville also has the mor consistant offence with there running game. and their defence is better with ford in there. fc has more consistant defence imo. should be a great matchup. i believe hartsville wins with the home field advantage. but a close one all the way

I will probably when I have time add it to my footer on Coach T unless you object. I hang out on the Jo Byrns threads. I have already made a sign for my office at work it is going over really well especially since I work for the government.

No problem with using it. I borrowed it myself. Saw it on a firearms forum somewhere, liked it,

added it to mine. Maybe you'll make a convert. LOL

Good luck to the Red Devils, BTW

This feller has nothing to do with FCS. If we cant talk about these 2 great schools in a good way or talk about the game, maybe we dont need to talk at all. TC has earned their respect an in my eyes are the #1 team in this state until they are beaten since they won it all last year. Ole Possumtowner will have fun talking to you but wont run down your program with childish remarks like calling your team the Commode doors.

Really? Arent we all better than that? I think we have earned some respect too.

Ain't nothing wrong with talking trash, long as it dont get personnal. Commode Doors was the best i could come up with. Just have fun with it. :thumb:

:o leave it to slimshady.....I don't care who you are that's funny right THURR... :o Some people need a sense of humor, because a little laugh never hurts anyone! (slim take it easy on the comode doors they seem to be a little sensitive about the new nick) :lol:

I predict TC will win this, but I believe it will be one heck of a game. I would love to watch the game this Friday night, but we have homecoming and some business to tend to ourselves Friday night :cry:

I saw the throwback uni's last night. They looked pretty good. Maybe some of that '72 magic will be present on the creekbank tomorrow night! Hopefully they will have the same affect as FCS's "blackout" against G'ville. It's amazing what will get kids going these days.

Back in the summer, this game was rumored to be on tv tonight. I guess Brentwood v. Centennial is a better match up! :roflol: I guess you have to be in Rutherford, Williamson, or Metro to qualify for the Thursday night game. Who cares about a #1 v. #3 matchup, right? I bet we will have a better atmoshere, a better game (with more on the line), just as many, if not more, people, and a whole lot less coverage. Takers? Anyone?

I saw the throwback uni's last night. They looked pretty good. Maybe some of that '72 magic will be present on the creekbank tomorrow night! Hopefully they will have the same affect as FCS's "blackout" against G'ville. It's amazing what will get kids going these days.

Back in the summer, this game was rumored to be on tv tonight. I guess Brentwood v. Centennial is a better match up! :lol: I guess you have to be in Rutherford, Williamson, or Metro to qualify for the Thursday night game. Who cares about a #1 v. #3 matchup, right? I bet we will have a better atmoshere, a better game (with more on the line), just as many, if not more, people, and a whole lot less coverage. Takers? Anyone?

Dead on. Unless you're in that magic little radius around Metro, you're not going to get much attention.

I seriously doubt there is another game in the state Fri. nite that will match up with this one.

#1...#3...no big deal. :o

Let me just tell you, this is going to be a good game. I was reading some more in my Murphy book about these teams. Trousdale has several lineman returning that are capable of knocking big holes in that line for those runners to run through. My book says that Ford kid is back. It will probably be hard for Friendship to knock a hole in his side of the line. You thinking I am joking, cause I'm not. Everytime I have come to that durn creekbank, my Pirates have not done too well, but those ladies at the concession stand always give me free water in my Thermos to mix my hot cocoa with. Good luck to both teams. Let me know if anyone has any questions about these teams and I will look it up in my book and get back with you very quickly.