Clinton at Central

thekidd0086

Bobcat09, You see AC out scored Central by 28 points with their second team playing most of the second half. My prediction is based on this perspective. I am not exactly convinced that AC's offense is as powerful as Clintons due to their new quarterback (but he is improving each week to the point I'm about to change my mind). The defenses are comparable in effect , with maybe a little sway toward Clinton. So if Central shows the same effort against Clinton as did they did AC and Shattuck doesn't call off the dogs, 60+. But hey, who am I? Not a coach or a Vegas odds maker.

Bobcat, you never made a prediction. What do you think the score will be. I'd be careful of any foolish pride or emotions in making your guess.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clinton needs to be focused on just winning this game. When the discussion of "How bad are we going to beat them?" comes up, alot of times an upset comes with it. Clinton is indeed very talented and should win this game easily if they focus on the task at hand. Clinton has not been good long enough to look past ANYBODY.

Clinton doesnt need to take anybody lightly. The fact remains that Clinton hasnt beaten anyone this season with a winning record yet. So i dont think Clinton needs to get the big head about where they are just yet. There is still alot of football to be played and the better teams on our schedule are coming up the next 5 weeks, so Clinton needs to stay focused on taking one game at a time and getting better every week so if they are lucky enough to make it to the playoffs, they will be ready for who ever they may face. Good luck and Go Dragons!!!! :thumb:

Clinton doesnt need to take anybody lightly. The fact remains that Clinton hasnt beaten anyone this season with a winning record yet. So i dont think Clinton needs to get the big head about where they are just yet. There is still alot of football to be played and the better teams on our schedule are coming up the next 5 weeks, so Clinton needs to stay focused on taking one game at a time and getting better every week so if they are lucky enough to make it to the playoffs, they will be ready for who ever they may face. Good luck and Go Dragons!!!! :thumb:

Once again, 92D...the voice of reason. Same goes for AC. One game at a time. Good luck.

Clinton is a very good team this year, and yes AC did put up some big numbers against Central i think Clinton is a better team then AC. So, by numbers Clinton should not have a problem with Central. But i see Central coming out and keeping it a close game. it is homecoming for Central so I see Clinton winning but not big i say Clinton by 14

is it just me or did clinton get a ton more posts and attention when they were bad? cause each week theres barely any posts on here anymore, seems like it used to be 6 or 7 pages every week by game time and now theres barely 2 or 3, weird how things go, i guess since theyre undefeated and the sharpe thing didnt go through theres nothing to speculate and gripe about.

is it just me or did clinton get a ton more posts and attention when they were bad? cause each week theres barely any posts on here anymore, seems like it used to be 6 or 7 pages every week by game time and now theres barely 2 or 3, weird how things go, i guess since theyre undefeated and the sharpe thing didnt go through theres nothing to speculate and gripe about.

I notice that too. The Halls' threads have become like that. There are a lot more posts now that Halls is 0-6. I guess that's just because everyone thinks they have the solution to the problem on the field.

I dont think Central is as bad as their record. They usually have some speedy players, but i have to go with the Dragons in this one.......... Clinton 41 Central 14.

I almost agree with you 92 Dragon except the score

Central 32 Clinton 21

38-26 Clinton horrible game by the Dragons tonight i know we had alot of player not come to the game cause of sickness but we need the players behind them to step up.... But the main thing is we won...We will have to play better to beat Powell next week...Good job by Weston I think he had close to 250 yards rushing

clinton has to stop the penalties, they wont be able to afford giving up nearly 100 yards a night to penalties in the playoffs or even in the next three games, great job by weston tonight, anybody know how the scoring breakdown went? how many td's did stone and weston have each?