Smith County Vs Upperman

froggywest56

I have not been on here for a year or two. I forgot my password for my former name so I had to start over. Looking for a big win tonight from the Owls. Hoping to see some BIG play out of a couple of Freshman. Go OWLS! SC-48 Upperman-7

Lived in SC all my life and never heard of "Booger Hill".

( Termite we have heard of Booger McCormick but not Booger Hill )

Wait !! Maybe that is your name - Booger Hill ??????????

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not been on here for a year or two. I forgot my password for my former name so I had to start over. Looking for a big win tonight from the Owls. Hoping to see some BIG play out of a couple of Freshman. Go OWLS! SC-48 Upperman-7

Lived in SC all my life and never heard of "Booger Hill".

( Termite we have heard of Booger McCormick but not Booger Hill )

Wait !! Maybe that is your name - Booger Hill ??????????

Unbelievable. Thanks Scoot. That's all I need........another name. :thumb: I will say , your's and Blubellz's may be a tad nicer than some others. Is it just me, or does it seem 3 or 4 other really don't care for my................thoughts?? :thumb:

I've heard Booger McCormick tales all my life. My grand-daddy knows a bunch of them. Apparently he averheard a couple of guys at the stockbarn talk about having to haul a load to New York. Booger told them he sure would like to see NY. They wouldn't let him ride. He said, "alright, I'll beat you #*#*+*# (fellers) up there then!" He took off hitchhiking and, sure enough, he was the first person they saw when they got up there!!!

GO BIG OWLS!!!!!!

Brandon Johnston looked great tonight. 10 for 10 with something like 250 yds. and 5 TDs. Of coarse Upperman is way down and that helped the stats. But he was threading the needle, hitting recieves in full stride. Good job by the youngsters too. :!:

The game went about as I thought it would. Brandon had a great game, hopefully this is the type of game he needed to help him get his passing game back on target. Receivers played well too. I was glad to see the Carter twins come out and play the way they did, they are gonna be big contributors in the future. Along with them though the younger guys looked good to be their first game with substantial amount of playing time under the lights. Jay Stevenson is gonna play a huge role in the coming years if he stays healthy and continues to improve. All in all great game Owls. Now on to next week and White House. :roflol:

Congratulations Owls on another win, looks like it's gonna be a banner year for the Black Hole Gang!! Keep playing those younger Owls, I'd like to see all the freshmen feeling the love and spending time on the field.... :roflol:

Termie sweetie .. my late mama taught me to "kill'em with kindess" and "smile .. always smile .. it throws them off guard" :thumb: