Smith County Vs Upperman

froggywest56

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith county should be able to win this game. But better not look ahead to next week against white house. What does everyone think?

I agree... dont ever overlook an opponent. white house will be a tough game, but if you overlook upperman you never know what might happen. Look what probably should have happened at g-ville and livingston.

tell "turd-mite" they won't have to use a helicopter to dry the field this week, he's got enough hot air to do the job.

What's the matter pattypeepers?? Have I hurt your feelings? If you want to bash Smith Co., that's fine we're big boys, but at least sound like you know what you are talking about. On the 3A Polls thread you made accusations that the post were from Smith Co. people. Had you looked a little before you leaped, you would have seen that the post were from people across the state, not SC people.

Aren't you the same guy that was upset with the hiring of the new coach?? As best as I remember you were against the hire. Now that CC has won a few games , your on the bandwagon, and upset that nobody mentions Cannon Co., but I'm the one with hot air?? Go back to bashing Shreek.....but wait...he's making you look bad too, ain't he?? :thumb:

tell "turd-mite" they won't have to use a helicopter to dry the field this week, he's got enough hot air to do the job.

Someone else has the turd figured out,go ahead blow away in a few more weeks you will be like the leaves,Gone. :thumb::o:o

WOW........impressive. A post without "...by...", "Congrats...." or the old standby "go....". I really didn't think it possible. But after reading it, I see why ole muffin don't say much. Have you ever had an original thought, or have you always jumped on any bandwagon or coattail that comes dragging by? :lol: Although I will say I'm a little disappointed in muffin and pattypeeper's language. Kind of reflects on them and their upbringing. But if they don't have a problem with how it makes them look..........neither do I. :thumb:

turd-mite....the new coach is doing ok, but it doesn't hurt when the defensive coordinator (same one the former CC principal fired) is keeping the game easy for the offense. Yes the new coach made a wise decision to bring the D-coordinator back to allow the offense to have a chance. for example i do believe the defense had four turn-overs in last nights game. In the Dekalb and York games turnovers big part of one great comeback and a win. So maybe that's why Smith never get's out of the 1st round???????

Well noted statisic defense wins games and championships>>>something you wouldn't understand since all you do is blow turd smoke...stinks in here gotta go.

Dude...at least know a little bit of what you are talking about before typing. :shock:

Now, I don't know who Termite is, and I don't think he knows me, but I can't believe he's legitimately done anything personally to tick these guys off. Smith beats Gordonsville every year as well, and you don't see us get our drawers in this big of a bunch.

Patspy and pondexter root for Cannon Co. nuff said.

Muffin is from Red Boiling so he just roots, nuff said.

Your right Croz...Pattypeepers is from Cannon Co. and mufin is from RBS....nuff said :thumb:

So pattypeepers......you know about playoffs and championships?? I seem to be having trouble remembering when Cannon Co. did either. Evidently you DO know a lot more than me because I sure don't know what a "well statisic defense" is. Is that the same defense ya'll been using for a while?? Because as best as I can figure, SC has scored 2008=32 2007=46 2006=41 2005=33 2004=42 2003=40 2002=56 2001=40 2000=42. Are you SURE the new coach made a wise decision??

Your wanting to talk "Well statisic defense" Playoffs and Championships?? Yea...I'm the one blowing smoke. :popcorneater::thumb:

Keep doing Cannon County proud.........

By the way....I would figure it ALWAYS stinks there.