Crockett at Dyersburg!!

Ratherberacin

What a game it was. Dyersburg certainly had chances to win the game, but give credit to Crockett County for pulling out the victory. Often times we say to hold your heads high in defeat, it doesn't help right after the game. Dyersburg played as hard as possible, but tonight the Cavs were just a little better. Yes, it came down to the fourth quarter and I really thought the team with the ball last would win. Major props to Crockett County for coming up with the big play when they needed it. After the game I was impressed with how P.A. Pratt gave Dyersburg so much credit. Sure it would have been easy for P.A. to glorify the win with sideways comments, but he knew he faced a solid football team. The road ahead will get tougher for Dyersburg and Crockett, but give credit where credit is due, Crockett earned the win. There should be no excuses, they earned it on the field. Two well-coached football teams gave it everything they had and tonight the Cavs were just a play or two better so congrats. Dyersburg will be fine and must rebound next week against a better Obion County squad. Best of luck to both squads the rest of the season and I hope they meet again in the playoffs. Great game fellas!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, sounds like this was the game to be at. Congrats Crockett Co. Yall sound tough this year.

This game sure was one to be at if you enjoy watching two teams that have a combined schedule strength of #100 in the state. WOW...that will sure strike fear in the hearts of all the rest of the state.

God almighty ....one "titan???" match between two "decent" teams and you would think the state championship had been decided.....pleeeeeeeeze..

BARF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

jump on your David Lipcomb band wagon !

AND NOT ONE defense of either team facing such "monster" schedules. The point is when it gets down to it. You both need to be playing 5-6 teams like this a year.

Outside of this game take a look at the opponents records.

Have your fun while it lasts.

By the way, I don't give a flip what you think...as always....the proof is the playoffs

AND NOT ONE defense of either team facing such "monster" schedules. The point is when it gets down to it. You both need to be playing 5-6 teams like this a year.

By the way, I don't give a flip what you think...as always....the proof is the playoffs

okay then why don't you go make our hot darn schedules!!!

For Christs sake, there is not a thing we can do about our opponents wins or losses, yeah they have a losing record, but that doesn't mean that they are not a good team and can play football. Anyone with dedication can play football. Your right about the playoffs being proof but your gotta make it through the regular season! and I don't care who you are maybe you should get off the computer and do something productive, instead of putting high school players down!

hey there lil dude, they both have to play milan so i think that says something about their schedule being as milan is ranked #2 in the state, has 4 gold balls, 2 silver balls and 30 consecutive playoff appearances. put that in your pipe and smoke it because your chokin on the other stuff. :thumb:

Dyersburg or Crockett couldn't beat Milan if they picked the best players from both teams.

Milan for the first time was healthy, all players are back, and with a weeks rest. Milan 40+ and Dyersburg might have a late score like ripley if we put in the cheerleaders.

Dude nobody said nothn about dburg or crocketts chance against milan!! Take it sum were else be classy like tha rest of ur milan frnds!!.. Btw if dburg an crockett r healthy itll b closer than u think :thumb:

Bulldog, you need a mirror. Milan Bulldogs' opponents have 28 win, 36 losses for a win percentage of 0.4375. You may have a good team but it is not because of a strong schedule.

Crockett County's opponents are 26 - 38. This is a statistically insignificant difference.

okay then why don't you go make our hot darn schedules!!!

For Christs sake, there is not a thing we can do about our opponents wins or losses, yeah they have a losing record, but that doesn't mean that they are not a good team and can play football. Anyone with dedication can play football. Your right about the playoffs being proof but your gotta make it through the regular season! and I don't care who you are maybe you should get off the computer and do something productive, instead of putting high school players down!

OHHHH....did I hurt your little feelings or hit a nerve with the truth.....poor baby!

Just go play some cupcakes and you'll feel better about it

Bulldog, you need a mirror. Milan Bulldogs' opponents have 28 win, 36 losses for a win percentage of 0.4375. You may have a good team but it is not because of a strong schedule.

Crockett County's opponents are 26 - 38. This is a statistically insignificant difference.

I don't really think Bulldog69 is from Milan - he just enjoys getting on Crockett threads and stirring you guys up over the past few years. Looking at post he lives in Middle TN.