Alcoa's Robinson Verbal to Kentucky

AlcoasPaintedBridge

I'm just thinking..............Brandon Warren could end up at KY? :roflol:

Not 100% sure....but, with his release........he could play for another SEC team and not have to set out a year?

Pretty sure he can't transfer to another 1-A school. I think you are just allowed one. He'd haev to go 1-AA route.

OK, thanks Solly. :roflol:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm personally glad that Tyler is going to Kentucky. If he works hard he will become a force for the Wildcats. As far as Brandon goes. Kiffin has lost a lot of credibility as far as putting players in places to make plays. Example: Brandon had a touchdown in the WK game and the Ohio game. They didn't even throw him the ball once inside the 20 against Florida, UCLA, or Auburn. Monterio Hardesty got like 3 carries in the 1st Quarter of the Auburn game. Are you kidding me!! T-ROB will be better off at Kentucky... Just look at Randall Cobb he probably wouldn't even be on the field at UT.

I'm personally glad that Tyler is going to Kentucky. If he works hard he will become a force for the Wildcats. As far as Brandon goes. Kiffin has lost a lot of credibility as far as putting players in places to make plays. Example: Brandon had a touchdown in the WK game and the Ohio game. They didn't even throw him the ball once inside the 20 against Florida, UCLA, or Auburn. Monterio Hardesty got like 3 carries in the 1st Quarter of the Auburn game. Are you kidding me!! T-ROB will be better off at Kentucky... Just look at Randall Cobb he probably wouldn't even be on the field at UT.

IMO, Kiffin is playing for the future. The WR's are tired of Crompton. But, Kiffin want QB recruits to think SR QB Crompton is the best we got, therefor not playing Stephen that's a JR. The WR's need a QB that can get the ball to them with the pressure the coaches are putting on them. It like being between a rock and a hard place, and BW did not react well too it....... :popcorneater: