Alcoa's Robinson Verbal to Kentucky

AlcoasPaintedBridge

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody can blame the kid. I look at it this way if Kentucky kepts getting Alcoa recruits hi you never know could start a long winning tradition! After all football is in blood being from Alcoa good luck to the kid! :popcorneater::thumb:

APB - I sense a little fustration with your comments concerning UT not offering T. Robinson. My guess is they don't want him and think they can do better. I am equally fustrated about one of our studs A.Williamson not getting a UT offer. But again obviously they think they can do better. I know Kentucky offered Avery also and if Ole Miss or Vandy don't step up soon my guess is Robinson and Williamson will be teammates soon. If that happens we may have to get us a little blue to wear on Saturdays together :roflolk: Either way it will be great for each young man and they both are very deserving!!

Well I can say this and I got this first hand from my sister that had a conversation with Coach Monte Kiffin on a flight to Florida, July 2, 2009. Coach Kiffin told her they would love to have T Rob, why they are dragging their feet on making him an offer is beyond me, I even told T Rob about the conversation, he seemed excited at the time, anyway................................................. :lol::thumb:

• 2 weeks later...
I'm just thinking..............Brandon Warren could end up at KY? :roflol:

Not 100% sure....but, with his release........he could play for another SEC team and not have to set out a year?

Pretty sure he can't transfer to another 1-A school. I think you are just allowed one. He'd haev to go 1-AA route.