Lebanon @ Mt Juliet

SCBisondad

Can MJ stay unbeaten and get revenge for last years beat down that MJ took. I believe that was the worst game that I have ever seen MJ play. Mistake after mistake in the first half. Offense, defense, and special teams were horrible. This years team has alot more confidence going into this game unlike last year. I predict a close game for the first half with the Bears pulling away in the 2nd half. Bears win 34-17. Billybee you got any schools looking at you?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MJ will win this one 28-7. The way it typically goes for Lebanon is if you get more than one score up on them they are pretty much done. This team is not built to come from behind with quick strike, big play football. Lebanon loves to dink & dunk their way down the field using lots of clock. They are pretty good definsively but are suceptible to giving up the big play. Plus they are not very deep to start with and have had some serious & some nagging type injuries popping up in key spots lately.