BLACKMAN VS SIEGEL

MrBigTen06

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is a good one. Blackman is not as good as everyone thinks and Siegel is better then people think. Smyrna played them both and neither offence scored an offensive TD. Although Blackman still won the game with a punt return and FG. Before the Blaze fans start up on me, No argument they beat Smyrna that night. Hope Smyrna makes the playoffs and gets another shot at Blackman but they have some work to do to earn that opportunity.

Siegel may bit ya if you go in to confident. Siegel passes the eye test, looking great in their uniforms but that won't win football games, I know, but they have some talent on that team.

Good luck to both squads. Hope you both come out of this on healthy.

21-17

Blackman? But watch out :bored:

Alright bulldog86, I hate to attack what may possibly be family... but you asked for it. When posting, if a red squiggly line shows up underneath a word, "offence" that line indicates that you have successfully misspelled that particular word. You could recall my Lincoln County post for a solution for the misspelling issue or google it. Also a "bit" is usually used to steer or turn a horse, or it could be the past tense of bite, which what I think you meant.

Now as far as what everyone thinks of Blackman... ask Tullahoma, Lincoln County, Cane Ridge, Lavergne and Station Camp how good Blackman is. I agree the Smyrna game was still in the air up till the final horn. They could have played two more quarters and the score may well have been the same. I believe all four contenders in this region are very similar and the winners of those games will be determined by the teams that gets the cheap points, like a punt return, short field or a pick six.

And what's up with the "Good luck to both squads. Hope you both come out of this on healthy." who are you, France?

I don't ever want to see any kid get hurt, but if it benefits my team... let them eat cake!

WE ARE BLACKMAN! bla, bla, bla bring it!

I think this is a good one. Blackman is not as good as everyone thinks and Siegel is better then people think. Smyrna played them both and neither offence scored an offensive TD. Although Blackman still won the game with a punt return and FG. Before the Blaze fans start up on me, No argument they beat Smyrna that night. Hope Smyrna makes the playoffs and gets another shot at Blackman but they have some work to do to earn that opportunity.

Siegel may bit ya if you go in to confident. Siegel passes the eye test, looking great in their uniforms but that won't win football games, I know, but they have some talent on that team.

21-17

Blackman? But watch out :bored:

Alright bulldog86, I hate to attack what may possibly be family... but you asked for it. When posting, if a red squiggly line shows up underneath a word, "offence" that lines indicates that you have successfully misspelled that particular word. You could recall my Lincoln County post for a solution for the misspelling or google it. Also a "bit" is usually used to steer or turn a horse, or it could be the past tense of bite, which what I think you meant.

Now as far as what everyone thinks of Blackman... ask Tullahoma, Lincoln County, Cane Ridge, Lavergne and Station Camp how good Blackman is. I agree the Smyrna game was still in the air up till the final horn. They could have played two more quarters and the score may well have been the same. I believe all four contenders in this region are very similar and the winners of those games will be determined by the teams that gets the cheap points, like a punt return, short field or a pick six.

And what's up with the "Good luck to both squads. Hope you both come out of this on healthy." who are you, France?

I don't ever want to see any kid get hurt, but if it benefits my team... let them eat cake!

:roflol::bored::D

well well blackman fans. time to see where playing a cupcake schedule the first half of the season will get you!!!

:roflol: this guy over here

guess we'll see on Friday night..

and when Blackman does win i'm sure this guy will have something else to say about the "cupcake" schedule

:bored: gotta love haters

No, we just have chosen to ignore you. Because in all reality, i figure that you are just someone who knows nothing about anything to do with football.

BHS has mostly played not well-known teams for being good. Regardless of that fact, the fact that we have averaged 40 points per game shows that we're a pretty decent team. So far, we've only let up 2 td's throughout the season. Smyrna is a good team. They have gone 3 and 3 with two shut outs. (40-0 and 20-0). Not to mention they lost to the number one team in the state (Ensworth) by two points in overtime.

Talk about an easy schedule, look at Siegel's track record. Shut out by Smyrna and Oakland. 3 and 3 and losing to Independence. I feel like it may be a good game, but i still think blackman has it.

24-14

Blackman

well well blackman fans. time to see where playing a cupcake schedule the first half of the season will get you!!!

UH, it looks like a 6-0 record and #3 in the state according to AP. However I'm not sure AP made

the schedule.

I will beat this drum till it sinks in, Blackman has not only beat the teams that were on their schedule but with the exception of Smyrna, HAMMERED THEM!! FRICKIN HALFTIME, FRICKEN GAME OVER, BRING IN THE FRICKEN BAND... SORRY THEIR ALREADY HERE!!!!!

WE ARE BLACKMAN!! and we make no excuses.

I dont think any educated person on here can say that Blackman isnt any good... All were saying is given their schedule, you really dont know how good they are. I think thats a fair assessment. If you beat RHS or OHS in the coming weeks then get on here and beat your drum all day long... Until then you have to take off your blue and orange colored glasses and see this schedule for what it is.... A joke! I dont blame the kids or the coaches (only bc Shad wasnt there when this schedule was made). I also dont except the excuse that they had a hard time finding games, bc so did everybody else... RHS went out and scheduled Farragut, OHS scheduled Ensworth and Brentwood, Smyrna also played Ensworth... There were good teams out there to play and BHS just decided not to do it... Maybe it was smart, maybe it wasnt? But we will all find out in a few weeks... I for one hope Blackman is for real, I would love to see 3 M'boro teams make serious runs come November. :popcorneater:

21-17

Blackman? But watch out :lol:

Alright bulldog86, I hate to attack what may possibly be family... but you asked for it. When posting, if a red squiggly line shows up underneath a word, "offence" that line indicates that you have successfully misspelled that particular word. You could recall my Lincoln County post for a solution for the misspelling issue or google it. Also a "bit" is usually used to steer or turn a horse, or it could be the past tense of bite, which what I think you meant.

Sorry for the misspelling..........showing some real class........hope you had fun with that, pointing out two misspelling........hope you fell like the better person for that.

Fact is, the post is solid, some facts, and some opinions. If you want to correct all the misspellings, do it in the classroom. I’m here to read and write about HS football not win awards for my brilliant writing or lack there of.

Not family........ I have no family down here; I'm from the north.......pile on

As far as a HS kids being hurt being fine with you if it gives your team the upper hand........like I said in the beginning.......showing some real class.

I still wish both squads luck!

PS……..Sorry Donkey…….not from Smyrna, I just move here 4 or 5 years ago.

21-17

Blackman? But watch out :lol:

Sorry for the misspelling..........showing some real class........hope you had fun with that, pointing out two misspelling........hope you fell like the better person for that.

Fact is, the post is solid, some facts, and some opinions. If you want to correct all the misspellings, do it in the classroom. I’m here to read and write about HS football not win awards for my brilliant writing or lack there of.

Not family........ I have no family down here; I'm from the north.......pile on

As far as a HS kids being hurt being fine with you if it gives your team the upper hand........like I said in the beginning.......showing some real class.

I still wish both squads luck!

PS……..Sorry Donkey…….not from Smyrna, I just move here 4 or 5 years ago.

No harm done, fellow four legged creature.

Good luck finishing school. I know that some need more than 4 or 5 years. lol