Warren Co. @ Cumberland Co.

jetpride6

Warren Co. 3-3 Cumberland 1-4. Warren fans probably are content with thier record, but Jet fans know 1-4 doesnt show the actual teams reflection. CCHS has lost some tough hard fought games and have been fighting adversity all season. Warren is 1-1 in the district with Cumberland and Cookeville still on the district schedule. Jets are 0-1 in the district and need to get on the board with a W, playoffs right around the corner.

Thoughts, Opinions, Predictions??

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you do not want to hear this, BUT WC will win a hard contest, 31-21. With Thrower at the controls, this offense is clicking (no offense to Steg, he is a good QB too) and the defense is starting to buy into Coach Evans philosophy, stopping the run and defending the pass. Good luck Pioneers!!!! Keep the Jets grounded.

I know you do not want to hear this, BUT WC will win a hard contest, 31-21. With Thrower at the controls, this offense is clicking (no offense to Steg, he is a good QB too) and the defense is starting to buy into Coach Evans philosophy, stopping the run and defending the pass. Good luck Pioneers!!!! Keep the Jets grounded.

It ain't gonna be that close !!! Warren County wins this one 42-14 !!!!!!

what makes you think this will close? The jets haven't played anyone close this year. Your lone win was against a 1A middle school. Your getting closer, but your not in Cookeville, Coffe and Warren county's class yet. This one gets ugly and the clock runs the second half. Pioners 49 jets14

My prediction is warren is coming into two weeks losing two district games in a role. one hard fought and on not so much so what cumberland county is 1-4 they've played good teams in cookeville york and marion but now their hungry its homecoming and a big district game i say the jets fly high over the pioneers 21-7. GO BIG BLUE!!