Cannon Co. vs. Livingston Academy

wildcat5

Ok Corso...When did BARELY figure in?? Its either a W or L, right?? And right now LA has more W's than CC and should leave Woodbury with another. But, it should be a good game. Good luck!!

GO HOG-EYE!

not so fast my friend. The boys from cannon will come out firing on all cylinders. o and not to mention cannon took care of white county easily in the pre season. im gonna go with the lions to come out on top in this one 34-21

Well...that does it for me...LA has no chance. CC beat WC in a preseason scrimmage. I guess CC was the scrimmage team of the fall this year... :hungry:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now poon, you have made some crazy predictions before, remember? Round ball, you said the Lions would take care of the Cats twice. And that the Dunn kid wasn't anything special. If I were from Livingston or Woodbury, I wouldn't bank on anything you predicted.

of course i remember and dunn isnt anything special and will never be.. but you will be changing you mind about banking on me on friday night.. ready for a good game between to good ball teams

Barely won is right. With 4 TD's called back on phantom holding calls. Sparta did play up for homecoming and as usual LA played down to the competition, just doing enough to get by.

LA was clearly better and I agree, they are tending to play up/down to the competition this season, but they are 4-1 and barely does not fit in to the W's and L's columns. :bored: Its one or the other.

Had those 4 tds stood, the score would have more indicative of the game...But they were called back, LA dominated on offense, did pretty much what they wanted (almost 400 yards total offense) and won the game. Score more than the other team is all you got to do, whether by 1 or 35. :bored:

Whatever, if the score was reflection of the game which it is look at WC record 0-6 futhermore in LA 's powerhouse schedule (99th ranking) the record of the teams with a W is a chest thumping 4-19, add in the SC "dynasty" record and now your at a stout 9-20 record of your opponents :roflol:

Barely won is right. With 4 TD's called back on phantom holding calls. Sparta did play up for homecoming and as usual LA played down to the competition, just doing enough to get by.

LA was clearly better and I agree, they are tending to play up/down to the competition this season, but they are 4-1 and barely does not fit in to the W's and L's columns. B) Its one or the other.

Had those 4 tds stood, the score would have more indicative of the game...But they were called back, LA dominated on offense, did pretty much what they wanted (almost 400 yards total offense) and won the game. Score more than the other team is all you got to do, whether by 1 or 35. :bored:

Whatever, if the score was reflection of the game which it is look at WC record 0-6 futhermore in LA 's powerhouse schedule (99th ranking) the record of the teams with a W is a chest thumping 4-19, add in the SC "dynasty" record and now your at a stout 9-20 record of your opponents :D

Hey pondedexter....LA has had the toughest schedule in the state for the last 4 years and was not too successful. Isn't LA suppose to be winning these games now that they have an easier schedule?? LA is competing every Friday and so far, they have been successful. If your thinking that the all powerful CC Lions will walk on the field and scare these boys, then you must be suffering from delusions of grandeur! :bored:

IMO, Cannon snuck back up on Dekalb (which was an L) and took advantage of a soggy field and numerous turnovers against York with some long plays they typically don't give up. But we will see how it works out Friday. :roflol:

LA was clearly better and I agree, they are tending to play up/down to the competition this season, but they are 4-1 and barely does not fit in to the W's and L's columns. B) Its one or the other.

Had those 4 tds stood, the score would have more indicative of the game...But they were called back, LA dominated on offense, did pretty much what they wanted (almost 400 yards total offense) and won the game. Score more than the other team is all you got to do, whether by 1 or 35. :popcorneater:

Whatever, if the score was reflection of the game which it is look at WC record 0-6 futhermore in LA 's powerhouse schedule (99th ranking) the record of the teams with a W is a chest thumping 4-19, add in the SC "dynasty" record and now your at a stout 9-20 record of your opponents :roflol:

You know what Pointy.......It's no big deal, but I noticed where a couple of times you have refered to the SC "dynasty", so I decided to try to figure out your obsession with SC. I may have found it.

2008-SC 32/CC 0 2007 SC 46/CC 14 2006 SC 41/CC 0 2005 SC 33/CC 9 2004 SC 42/CC 14 2003 SC 40/CC 6 2002 SC 56/CC 20 2001 SC 40/CC 7 2000 SC 42/CC-0 1999 SC 54/CC 22 1998 SC 44/CC 10.

I guess if you are from Cannon Co., SC would seem like a "dynasty". :roflol:

quote]

Hey pondedexter....LA has had the toughest schedule in the state for the last 4 years and was not too successful. Isn't LA suppose to be winning these games now that they have an easier schedule?? LA is competing every Friday and so far, they have been successful. If your thinking that the all powerful CC Lions will walk on the field and scare these boys, then you must be suffering from delusions of grandeur! :roflol:

IMO, Cannon snuck back up on Dekalb (which was an L) and took advantage of a soggy field and numerous turnovers against York with some long plays they typically don't give up. But we will see how it works out Friday. :popcorneater:

Snuck up?? soggy field??? hello....we run the spread!!! soggy field would not be to our advantage. And to say that they dont typically give up them plays. THey may not.but thats why you play the game. if we went off of what typically happens heck CC shoulda gave up football a long time ago. but they havent and stuff has started to change for CC in the past few years, and no one wants to give the Lions any credit for it.