Henry Co vs Northeast

kp150150

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite high school team is Fort Campbell! Two titles in two years, and possible the third this year. Trust me, until you win back to backs, you really dont know. My child now goes to west creek, but I know and like the coaches from Fort Campbell. :thumb:

They have an excellent football team/program.....

Ring the upset bell because I Ima go with HC..LOSING this game!!!..I beleiv NE will come into Paris TN, ready to handle buisness..Coach Bryan Johnson and his team knows what this week means to them and are treating it as the state championship..Their guys want it more than HC and more prepared for Oct2nd game..it will come down to the 4thquarter..But NE is going to pull off the upset..

Can we count on you to be one of our out of town guests struggling to watch the game over the tops of 5 layers of heads in the standing area because there are no seats, hearing about "your" predicted huge upset from the PA announcer because you cant see? Come on out for this "NE win" you speak about, and hang out with maybe the one other person who thinks the same as you. No disrepect but fraid IT AINT HAPPENING!!!!!!

My favorite high school team is Fort Campbell! Two titles in two years, and possible the third this year. Trust me, until you win back to backs, you really dont know. My child now goes to west creek, but I know and like the coaches from Fort Campbell. :ugeek:

Fort Campbell is one of the toughest in the area. I would like to see a HC-FC matchup. I would give that battle to Fort Campbell kids, the uncertainity of parents off in war zones off to protect our country (so that we can all go out and watch games on Friday night), fantastic coaching staff, along with the true grit of determination. They are a very strong team.

HC is a great team to watch, plus love the music from the horn man, but I believe NE will be fired up headed down to Paris this Friday. Gotta support our Clarksville team Pat Fans.

My favorite high school team is Fort Campbell! Two titles in two years, and possible the third this year. Trust me, until you win back to backs, you really dont know. My child now goes to west creek, but I know and like the coaches from Fort Campbell. :ugeek:

That's just wonderful but who cares? You are on the wrong thread! What's Fort Campbell got to do with HC, or this district for that matter? Congratulations to Fort Campbell and good luck to them in the future, but this is not the thread to talk about them.

Ring the upset bell because I Ima go with HC..LOSING this game!!!..I beleiv NE will come into Paris TN, ready to handle buisness..Coach Bryan Johnson and his team knows what this week means to them and are treating it as the state championship..Their guys want it more than HC and more prepared for Oct2nd game..it will come down to the 4thquarter..But NE is going to pull off the upset..

Finally a poster from Clarksville who makes some sense! I don't agree with you, but at least you make some sense!

Fort Campbell is one of the toughest in the area. I would like to see a HC-FC matchup. I would give that battle to Fort Campbell kids, the uncertainity of parents off in war zones off to protect our country (so that we can all go out and watch games on Friday night), fantastic coaching staff, along with the true grit of determination. They are a very strong team.

HC is a great team to watch, plus love the music from the horn man, but I believe NE will be fired up headed down to Paris this Friday. Gotta support our Clarksville team Pat Fans.

HC-Fort Campbell is NOT being played. What's wrong with you people. Stick to the games that WILL be played!! Support NE, that's great!

HC-Fort Campbell is NOT being played. What's wrong with you people. Stick to the games that WILL be played!! Support NE, that's great!

OK, GO EAGLES...I think what we are saying is that we would love to see a HC-FC match up because our players are spread between so many schools in Montgomery Co (and HC doesn't have that problem being the only high school)...we compare your school size to FC...and this is a football website before it's a thread right? That's all, just a mere comparision...but hey, GO EAGLES. Do Clarksville proud. How's that?

Red Warrior! Obviously you don't read post completely! My team is Fort Campbell due to the fact I am a retired soldier. However, I have followed West Creek and Northeast the last two years also. My son is in 10th grade this year at West Creek. He was at Fort Campbell as an 8th grader, Northeast as a freshmen, and now at West Creek due to zoning. This post says Henry Co. vs. Northeast, and until I began to get all worked up, all you guys talked about was Henry Co. 6A or 5A. So to correct you sir, you guys were not posting about the game, but talking about Henry Co fighting to stay in a classification. Check your self and reread what you post. The thing is you guys are flexing your muscles getting all worked up, but I also guess you are the best coaches ever seen in the stands. I was asked who my team is, and I answered the post. Is that what a message board is about. As for the game, talked to many players last night, and they are enjoying your motivation. Keep up the good work. Just may have a surprise coming Friday night. O' I guess this is where you serve me again. :ugeek:

trulyblessed, you said "Thier guys want it more..." How did you come to that conclusion? Have you talked to our players and/or coaches? Have you talked to the NE players and/or coaches? Just wondering what makes you think a team coming in 6-0, doesnt "want" to win thier homecoming game. If you talked to both teams, how did you guage or measure the amount of "want" each team had?

HC-41

NE-13