Henry Co vs Northeast

kp150150

Hey, Yanker! I hope you are right on both wins. I wish you would get on Parispi.net, hit the arrow for more news, scroll to the game against West Creek, and read the comments. Now the wonderful folks in town are upset because we win too much. Huh? I just don't get these people.

Hey RedPride, sometimes you just have to ignore the crap on there. As I am sure you know, those folks are the Vast MINORITY when it comes to supporting the Patriots. I don't know a single person who is upset that we won, have won too much or think we are running up the score on folks. There are just some people who just don't like football - I can't imagine being like that, but I guess it happens... :unsure:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do coach football. Southerland still keeps in touch with the boys, and I just talked to him. He is at doctor getting leg check due to possible spider bite. He will not post on here, but does get a laugh at the postings.

Red Warrior and 3nout, I like you guys. Fun to chat with, and hope someday you can stand in December smiling. ;) Until Henry can beat a Metro team in the semis, you will be like the rest of us. Watching from the sidelines! Good luck tomorrow.

Keep these post fun to read. Dont know if anyone is a true Northeast fan, but man those Patriot fans make it fun! :unsure:

I do coach football. Southerland still keeps in touch with the boys, and I just talked to him. He is at doctor getting leg check due to possible spider bite. He will not post on here, but does get a laugh at the postings.

Red Warrior and 3nout, I like you guys. Fun to chat with, and hope someday you can stand in December smiling. :unsure: Until Henry can beat a Metro team in the semis, you will be like the rest of us. Watching from the sidelines! Good luck tomorrow.

Keep these post fun to read. Dont know if anyone is a true Northeast fan, but man those Patriot fans make it fun! ;)

I don't to wait until "someday". I smile EVERY December, especially the last three just thinking back to the great season our high school football team just had. Can you do the same?

Dont measure success in high school in wins and loses, but rather seeing young men find success off the field while learning lifes lessons on the field. I smile at the end of every season, because I had a great opportunity to make a difference in young men's lives. That is what I believe is true success, and yes I do smile at the end of the season. Weither the team is 0-10 or 15-0. :twisted:

Weather tonight looks great for football.

From what I can see on NE. They don't throw very much only 53 passes and 260 yards with 1 TD and 5 INT. They run the football with 2 QB,s platooning. QB-Allen 8.1 ypc 6td and 301 yards and QB-Reeves 6.5 ypc and 117 yards. Whitaker 5.2 ypc and 268 yards Williams 8.7 ypc and 175 yards.

Can't wait. Let the Homecoming begin. Get there early it will be packed.

GO PATS !!!!!!

Red Warrior and 3nout, I like you guys. Fun to chat with, and hope someday you can stand in December smiling. :lol: Until Henry can beat a Metro team in the semis, you will be like the rest of us. Watching from the sidelines! Good luck tomorrow.

Keep these post fun to read. Dont know if anyone is a true Northeast fan, but man those Patriot fans make it fun! :lol:

I don't to wait until "someday". I smile EVERY December, especially the last three just thinking back to the great season our high school football team just had. Can you do the same?

Red Warrior, I thought you were an old coach from Mississippi and you were just a fan of High School football? I read on here where you spoke of some of your best teams were the ones that did not win it all. You are either a Henry county poster trying to make people think you are this old coach or you are just another one of those High School Coaches that thinks that "winning" is the only thing. Most "real" coaches would not be on here degrading other people's teams and coaching ability by asking "Can you do the same".

I'm doing like I always do. I get on here and read/write about ALL the different teams on here. And I will continue by saying I think HC takes this one big.

So, I guess you will be smiling as you walk across the field to shake hands with the coaches from NE. :lol:

Dont measure success in high school in wins and loses, but rather seeing young men find success off the field while learning lifes lessons on the field. I smile at the end of every season, because I had a great opportunity to make a difference in young men's lives. That is what I believe is true success, and yes I do smile at the end of the season. Weither the team is 0-10 or 15-0. :lol:

That sounds great if you are running for office, but lets be serious. If success were measured by learning life lessons, nobody would ever be fired for coaching football. Every coach wants to win.

That is some pretty deep disrespect to FC. I have seen both HC and FC play this year and trust me, HC would be doing good to stick w/ them. I left the FC/Kenwood game when FC was up 37-0 w/ 8 minutes remaining in the 2nd quarter. Also, I am not saying they would beat Alcoa but I would really like to see them play.....

It is not disrespect if you read my post I said I think it would be a good game. You are disrespecting HC by saying they would do good to hang with a 2A team from KY that didn't even go undefeated last year. KY football isn't near as good as TN football and anyone that follows both knows that. On top of that you watched HC/FC play two different opponents. FC wants none of Alcoa either I promise you that!

Red Warrior and 3nout, I like you guys. Fun to chat with, and hope someday you can stand in December smiling. :lol: Until Henry can beat a Metro team in the semis, you will be like the rest of us. Watching from the sidelines! Good luck tomorrow.

Keep these post fun to read. Dont know if anyone is a true Northeast fan, but man those Patriot fans make it fun! :lol:

Red Warrior, I thought you were an old coach from Mississippi and you were just a fan of High School football? I read on here where you spoke of some of your best teams were the ones that did not win it all. You are either a Henry county poster trying to make people think you are this old coach or you are just another one of those High School Coaches that thinks that "winning" is the only thing. Most "real" coaches would not be on here degrading other people's teams and coaching ability by asking "Can you do the same".

I'm doing like I always do. I get on here and read/write about ALL the different teams on here. And I will continue by saying I think HC takes this one big.

So, I guess you will be smiling as you walk across the field to shake hands with the coaches from NE. :lol:

I am an old coach and I have a problem with the jealousy that endures by some who try to tear down this team's achievements. The best team I was ever a part of lost in the quarter finals in Mississippi, even though I was a part of three state titles. The poster to whom you refer I made the comment to, implied that HC fans were NEVER happy in December. His implications were obvious, even if they were over your head. My response is one that he deserved. Since I don't go down on the field like many of our fans do after the game, I will be shaking the hands of no coaches at all.

That is some pretty deep disrespect to FC. I have seen both HC and FC play this year and trust me, HC would be doing good to stick w/ them. I left the FC/Kenwood game when FC was up 37-0 w/ 8 minutes remaining in the 2nd quarter. Also, I am not saying they would beat Alcoa but I would really like to see them play.....

It is not disrespect if you read my post I said I think it would be a good game. You are disrespecting HC by saying they would do good to hang with a 2A team from KY that didn't even go undefeated last year. KY football isn't near as good as TN football and anyone that follows both knows that. On top of that you watched HC/FC play two different opponents. FC wants none of Alcoa either I promise you that!

You speak of something you know nothing about; you keep bringing up the fact that they are 2A, yet if you had seen them play you know that it does not matter 1 bit. Also, as far as over-all team speed, they are not quite as fast as Alcoa but they are the closest I have seen in person. I did watch Alcoa in the state championship last year and when I watched FC when they played Kenwood they reminded me alot of Alcoa. Another thing, the way you referred to Kentucky 2A football was disrespectful. I wisch FC was in 3A in TN myself b/c I would love to see them matched up against alot of TN teams. I truly believe FC would run the table in 1A-5A in TN w/ the exception of 3A b/c of Alcoa, but I believe FC would make it to the title game against them. Getting pretty sick of these HC "if you read my post" crap as well, you people are not at a higher comprehension standard than everybody else.....