Cloudland vs. Cosby

THE KING

Well, here it is folk. Once again, a good matchup and a good rivalry. Cloudland will have to play mistake free football, run the ball inside, and contain Herzog to win. Cosby will have to shut down the Highlander workhorses, 25 and 42 and keep Morgan and Houstma from making big plays. Who do yall think wins?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no doubt in my mind that the Landers are the better Team. They have more talent and explosive big play threats than Cosby. However, if the boys don't get their heads screwed on straight, this could easily be another upset for us Lander fans. The players have got to be held accountable for their own actions. Bonehead mistakes and costly penalties have killed us thus far. I'm not bashing these kids either, i'm still behind them win or lose. Just puzzled at what's going on. Cloudland football is better than it presently appears. :roflol: Still taking the Landers by 20

There is no doubt in my mind that the Landers are the better Team. They have more talent and explosive big play threats than Cosby. However, if the boys don't get their heads screwed on straight, this could easily be another upset for us Lander fans. The players have got to be held accountable for their own actions. Bonehead mistakes and costly penalties have killed us thus far. I'm not bashing these kids either, i'm still behind them win or lose. Just puzzled at what's going on. Cloudland football is better than it presently appears. :roflol: Still taking the Landers by 20

I don't see how you can be so sure that Cloudland has more talent. How many of our games have you seen? I've seen you guys. Cloudland by 20 is a VERY bold statement.

I think Cosby is hitting their stride now, they win by 3.

Either Cloudland hits their stride this week ,or they end up with a very dissapointing year. Most of the faithful was looking for a winning season, even with a win this week, a winning season is going to be hard to achieve, a loss and they are looking at 3 wins. They need to go down tere and take care of business early, if they don't ,it could be a long ride home . I'm with 91lLANDER, I think they are the better team, and I'm sticking with 14.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Landers are the better Team. They have more talent and explosive big play threats than Cosby. However, if the boys don't get their heads screwed on straight, this could easily be another upset for us Lander fans. The players have got to be held accountable for their own actions. Bonehead mistakes and costly penalties have killed us thus far. I'm not bashing these kids either, i'm still behind them win or lose. Just puzzled at what's going on. Cloudland football is better than it presently appears. :? Still taking the Landers by 20

:roflol: Really? :roflol: I guess that everybody is entitled to their opinion, but 20 is a big number. I can't see where Cloudland is that much better than us anywhere, and I think we have the best athlete on the field, going to take at least two Landers to check him so we've got an advantage of 10-9 on offense, and the defense is playing much better, had a terrible first half Friday night but played really well in the second. Now, am I saying that any of this translates to a win for us? NO! But, I don't think either team is even 5 points better than the other, much less 20. Just one man's opinion, take it for what its worth. :roflol: