Cloudland vs. Cosby

THE KING

That sounds a little off However make up all the excusses you all want up there the better 11 players one the game.Not fumbles not bad snaps not bad kicks.Just the better 11 kids. And by the way #5 did make all 3 defenders look silly all night even when he came across feild in triple coverage to score the touchdown. :flower:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds a little off However make up all the excusses you all want up there the better 11 players one the game.Not fumbles not bad snaps not bad kicks.Just the better 11 kids. And by the way #5 did make all 3 defenders look silly all night even when he came across feild in triple coverage to score the touchdown. :flower:

Tell the Newport news, I didn't write the story. I'll say this ,if 2 teams played each other 5 times and the stats were the same, the one with the 274 would probably win 4 of um. Idoubt the better team won. Believe what you will, but any honest person would agree with me.

That sounds a little off However make up all the excusses you all want up there the better 11 players one the game.Not fumbles not bad snaps not bad kicks.Just the better 11 kids. And by the way #5 did make all 3 defenders look silly all night even when he came across feild in triple coverage to score the touchdown. :thumb:

There is no need to pour salt in wounds. Cosby played a good game and won. I think that should satisfy you enough.

Cosby won because their players made the most of their oppurtunities. We lost because we squandered ours. There is no doubt Cloudland has better athletes, however, Cosby played better as a team. We beat em all over the field and kept giving em the ball back. If we score only once out of six turnovers, we win. Blown coverages, turnovers, stupid penalties, and bonehead mistakes have defined our season thus far. It's a wonder all the coaches aren't bald by now. And for those of you in Cosby who continue to look a gift horse in the mouth: # 42 had 55 more yards rushing than your entire offense had combined. Keep pounding 'Landers, finish strong with your heads up.

Cosby won because their players made the most of their oppurtunities. We lost because we squandered ours. There is no doubt Cloudland has better athletes, however, Cosby played better as a team. We beat em all over the field and kept giving em the ball back. If we score only once out of six turnovers, we win. Blown coverages, turnovers, stupid penalties, and bonehead mistakes have defined our season thus far. It's a wonder all the coaches aren't bald by now. And for those of you in Cosby who continue to look a gift horse in the mouth: # 42 had 55 more yards rushing than your entire offense had combined. Keep pounding 'Landers, finish strong with your heads up.

Our style of defense causes turnovers but sometimes gives up big plays. # 42 had the majority of his yards on 3 big plays , other than that we held him in check.

I don't know where pujo got stats from but they left out our rushing stats. Those 120 yards were just the passing stats. We had 120 passing and 84 rushing before you back out lost yards on qb sacks. Some people back those off some don't

Our style of defense causes turnovers but sometimes gives up big plays. # 42 had the majority of his yards on 3 big plays , other than that we held him in check.

I don't know where pujo got stats from but they left out our rushing stats. Those 120 yards were just the passing stats. We had 120 passing and 84 rushing before you back out lost yards on qb sacks. Some people back those off some don't

Got them from you're local paper, thats what they gave for total yards. Don't really matter anyway. a win is a win. Cloudland has had 19 turnovers in 3 games ,7 at Avery , 6 against Unaka and 6 at Cosby. Thats a recipe for failure.Like I've said all year ,they have some talent,they've just killed themselves.

Is that the same paper that had the Eagle's score more than the highlanders? I told you our schedule was getting better. I just wish we had improved a little more when we played Hampton. Hope to see you in the playoffs. :wacko:

Were wishing for the same thing,that means we'll be playing another week. 120 yards of offense isn't gonna beat many teams. Cloudland whipped you all over the field, just cobbled it up.

Is that the same paper that had the Eagle's score more than the highlanders? I told you our schedule was getting better. I just wish we had improved a little more when we played Hampton. Hope to see you in the playoffs. :D

Ha ha! :D You'll have to improve alot more to even keep it close against Hampton. Don't make those fine folk from Cosby look bad with silly statements. :thumb: