Ooltewah vs Walker Valley

VOID70

OK... Let's see..Owls will never score 35 on Walker Valley...Ooltewah are all thugs...Bradley is great this year..going to the playoffs...Coach Monroe is not A LEGEND in highschool footbaLL..WE have established several things..you are not ALLWAYSRIGHT...you should change your name to CLUELESS..by the way it is 42-0 at the beginning of the 3rd quarter and the LEGEND is playing everyone but the managers. Listen...I know you have a lot of pent up anger and frustration...you went to Bradley! I could say I know how you feel but I don't. See I went to Cleveland...we beat the bears by about 6 touchdowns every year...I remember one year...the bears got a new coach and won a couple of games..came over to Raider Field..Now BENNY MONROE STADIUM ..(you know the guy that is not a legend)...Louie Alford's second time AT BRADLEY...I felt bad for ALL those bear fans.. they had such hope..like you do allways...it was ugly....look it up...sad night...I don't hate Bradley at all...you hate teams and coaches that kick your butts EVERY YEAR..Bradley has never had even a good team in the past 30 years.It is ok to Vent..it is therapy..ok it is over 56-0 OWLS. Allways youre brilliant :lol:

When i was at BC, we spanked your raiders and that "legend" coach. What does it take to be a legend, most of your former raiders have 5 baby-mama, or do jail time, and cant spell their name. It was obvious the owls were going to light up the score board, i was messing with owl fans. :!:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooltewah 389 (all on the ground, only attempted 1 pass) to Walker Valley's 65 (-1 yard in the second half)

Eric Green 234 yards on 18 carries and Goose Manning 82 on 10 carries (not sure on # of carries, relying on memory)

Reed had 2 passes 1 pass in the dirt and the other a duck that the rec was waiting on forever that was called back for some reason, other than that he handed the ball off well. I really find it hard to beleive #4 had that many yards..........he ran well but i didnt think he had that many. I kinda felt sorry for WV to be honest with you and congrats to Mayfield to laying the wood on some kid and sent his helmet a flying!!! I m sure your right on the rushing yards but it didnt seem that much.

Hhhmmmm..? where's mr.allway? luvs football,phishdad2,big hairy..chime in,did cleveland ever lose while Monroe coached there? Anyway,Owls looked good up front..O-line pushed those big ol boys around,pretty good I think.Defense was awesome as usual.I didn't think Greene had that many yds,but heck yeah,I'll take it!!! Freeman ran hard and Goose Manning ran very well.Andrew Mayfield laying out #15 was AWESOME!!!! I know walker valley is down,but I so proud of our O-line. Good game for everybody except WV..go ooltewah.........

I agree with you zot, except when you said that W Valley was down. DOWN, they are GONE!

66 yards for Mustang Offs. in first half

Mustang offense ended the game with 65 total yards for the game and with a grand total of 3 first downs for the entire ball game.

Way to go O line. I hear ya gettin better each week

Go Owls :roflol::evil::evil:

Ooltewah 389 (all on the ground, only attempted 1 pass) to Walker Valley's 65 (-1 yard in the second half)

Eric Green 234 yards on 18 carries and Goose Manning 82 on 10 carries (not sure on # of carries, relying on memory)

Reed had 2 passes 1 pass in the dirt and the other a duck that the rec was waiting on forever that was called back for some reason, other than that he handed the ball off well. I really find it hard to beleive #4 had that many yards..........he ran well but i didnt think he had that many. I kinda felt sorry for WV to be honest with you and congrats to Mayfield to laying the wood on some kid and sent his helmet a flying!!! I m sure your right on the rushing yards but it didnt seem that much.

Do you keep the stats, 2seam? I don't think so. I have been keeping them longer than you have been alive. Officially Brady threw 1 pass, the one that got called back doesn't count. If you want my job, it's all yours. Nobody else has wanted it in my 27 years of doing them. You can start next week, Mr. Know-It-All.

Do you keep the stats, 2seam? I don't think so. I have been keeping them longer than you have been alive. Officially Brady threw 1 pass, the one that got called back doesn't count. If you want my job, it's all yours. Nobody else has wanted it in my 27 years of doing them. You can start next week, Mr. Know-It-All.

DANG...thorough,you o.k.? easy,I don't think 2seam was being smart or sassy? Be careful.One point: 27 years of keeping stats? are you that old? just kidding hahahahaa...c-ya next week