BGA at MBA

BGAballer

Woolsworth, I know you are in a bad mood because of the loss MBA took to a less than great BGA team but you will have to suck it up. Why don't you and little a.p. battleax use your vast influence and have the Division II schools get out of the TSSAA now. It is hard to read about grown men, or as in the in the case of little a and p, almost grown men cry.

Well I have to admit, you have added a little wit to your comments this time around. Congrats on taking that Intro to Writing class in community college since the last time we saw you. It's done you well. And KW has not once complained or whined about the loss. If anything, he has been 100% unbiased about MBA and has always given equal time to both the positives and negatives of the team as well as the school. Anyone involved with a DII school is sick of how the TSSAA has treated these schools over the past 10+ years, so that is an attitude you will find runs consistently on this part of the board

Hey old get in the game when they are won and done. These are not my words but the words of someone who played with you or against you when you were playing. How's it going? Good to hear from you and thanks for you kind invite to participate in this lofty section of coach t. Congradulatons on BGA beating MBA Friday night.

And oh dear, we have addressed this subject. I started in three games my sophomore year at NT, missed one to injury, and in the other six, I was the first LB and D-O lineman off the bench. My junior year, I started week zero at Guard and then missed the last nine games due to the same injury as previously mentioned. My Senior year I started the last three games at LB, missed one again due to that cute little broken back that I have had since Sophomore year, and then rolled in the entire game the other seven at O-D Line. I never made all-region anything, but I got to play for and with some of the best coaches and players in the state while I was at BGA, and always did what they asked of me (eh at least at LB, I sucked badly against Briarcrest on offense). And yes, I played with whoever it was that said that, but as I said before, he, as well as you, get to hide behind some bushleague name and say whatever you like. I decided to take some measure of responsibility for what I say on here, which I hope adds a little poignancy to my comments, as I loved being able to play for BGA and against the best competition and in some of the best environments in the state.

On to whatever God forsaken point you are trying to make...The last game of the college and pro seasons are games between the two best teams. Well here in Tennessee, the two best teams hands down in the state are being boned by having to play on a Thursday night. We simply were discussing what the reasoning behind this is. No whining. No going over to the 6A board saying that Oakland and Riverdale suck. A few people who have ties to the one or more of the twelve teams that comprise the best conference in the state were simply curious as to why the TSSAA would essentially hide their best product.

Seriously, get over this little fetish you have of having to show us the light. You seem like a sad little man without much going for you. I'm 19 and in college, and in the free time I have between parties and class, I get to jump on here for a bit and talk about something I am passionate about, all while getting a rise out of some exceptionally enlightened and educated boys like you. Cherrio chap and I look forward to your response :roflolk: xoxo <3 <3

I think it is hilarious that I got under your skin to the degree than you gave me a long, boring summary of you high school football career. Your football summary was not very clear, however, so perhaps you need to attend community college and bone up on your writing skills. Where are you playing college ball? How many games did BGA win during your high school football years? I am a little worried about you, however. I knew you were young, but I didn't realize you were still a child. I have never known a 19 year old to say "cheeio", "chap", and I can't imagine you attending a party. Your writing leads me to believe that you are telling the truth. Oh by the way, why is it that one of your former team mates seems to not like you very much?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is hilarious that I got under your skin to the degree than you gave me a long, boring summary of you high school football career. Your football summary was not very clear, however, so perhaps you need to attend community college and bone up on your writing skills. Where are you playing college ball? How many games did BGA win during your high school football years? I am a little worried about you, however. I knew you were young, but I didn't realize you were still a child. I have never known a 19 year old to say "cheeio", "chap", and I can't imagine you attending a party. Your writing leads me to believe that you are telling the truth. Oh by the way, why is it that one of your former team mates seems to not like you very much?

You issued a false statement, so I had to defend against such rudeness. I'm doing just fine at UTC majoring in English, but you keep trucking! I'm not playing college football; same as millions of other high school football players (you as well) who just weren't big or good enough to play at the next level. 2-8 Fr year, 1-9 So year, 6-4 Jr year, 8-3 Sr year. Cherrio and Chap are usually present in stereotypical English portrayls; don't know how you connected that with young age. I don't know of any reason why you would want me to describe my non-academic pursuits besides the fact you seem kinda obsessed with me (thanks :roflolk: ). And I dunno, if I could read minds I'd know why you are such a grumpy person.

Again, this all leads to my question; what is your point about the DII title game being on a Thursday?

You issued a false statement, so I had to defend against such rudeness. I'm doing just fine at UTC majoring in English, but you keep trucking! I'm not playing college football; same as millions of other high school football players (you as well) who just weren't big or good enough to play at the next level. 2-8 Fr year, 1-9 So year, 6-4 Jr year, 8-3 Sr year. Cherrio and Chap are usually present in stereotypical English portrayls; don't know how you connected that with young age. I don't know of any reason why you would want me to describe my non-academic pursuits besides the fact you seem kinda obsessed with me (thanks :wacko: ). And I dunno, if I could read minds I'd know why you are such a grumpy person.

Again, this all leads to my question; what is your point about the DII title game being on a Thursday?

Please do not major in English. I don't use my private life to justify my writing, so how could you possibly know that I did not play college football. If you are determined to major in English, you must try and explain the "cherrio, chap" comment and why it has any relevance in your reply to me. Use clear English sentences in your explanation. This will be good practice for you and your English teachers will thank me. Don't use "dunno" in your posts and I never want to read that "hreet" that you often use, again. ("kinda" too) Your writing skills have been criticized on the boards before and not by me. You can major in English. I was only kidding. You are young and will learn. I don't care about your private life or the private life of any 19 year old who is not related to me. UTC is a great school! Enjoy school and good luck.