BGA at MBA

BGAballer

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know very little about BGA this season. If I were calling plays for BGA, I would try to establish the run, since that seems to be a weak point for MBA. MBA gives up a lot of points. If you remove the two extreme performances (Baylor and Ensworth), you have a defense giving up around 20 points per game. The MBA offense is becoming a little more multi-dimensional, and has managed to put up some points. Unfortunately for MBA, they seem to be in a position where the pressure on the offense is to score a lot because the defense will likely give up a fair number of points.

MBA has won 2 region games in back to back weeks and is playing better than the first part of the schedule for sure. Hopefully this carries over to the BGA game this week. I believe we will win this one by a couple of touchdowns.

Have a safe trip to MBA.

This MBA team that beat Baylor looked strong defensively. capitalized on Baylor mistakes and looked very solid at the qb position. BGA has some offensive weapons. BGA moved the ball against Baylor but hurt themselves with miscues. If the Jekyll version of the MBA defense shows up, I think MBA will win. But if the Hyde version shows up and BGA can avoid turnovers, BGA could surprise MBA.

Regardless of the issues BGA has had this year, the running game has been solid all year. If that is a weakness for MBA's defense, BGA can surpise them. But from how the Baylor game went, MBA has a slight edge. Good luck 'Cats

At this juncture, someone's running on MBA is not really a surprise. Baylor shot themselves in the foot, and seemed determined to pass, despite moving the ball fairly well on the ground. One thing MBA has done fairly well to this point is that they're opportunistic, and they aren't killing themselves with turnovers or penalties.

I attended the BGA/BA game, and BGA is overmatched. MBA will and should dominate the game. BA had their way with BGA, speed was a huge factor. I think MBA is too powerful of an opponent. BGA is not big. However, their passing game (#16) is impressive. Good luck to BGA, but accept the fact that you are not ready for "prime time".

I attended the BGA/BA game, and BGA is overmatched. MBA will and should dominate the game. BA had their way with BGA, speed was a huge factor. I think MBA is too powerful of an opponent. BGA is not big. However, their passing game (#16) is impressive. Good luck to BGA, but accept the fact that you are not ready for "prime time".

While we have had a tough year so far....never say never. Not ready for "prime time"? If that is the case not sure any D2 teams are except the MUS and maybe Ensworth. Anything can happen and yes it would be a huge upset and I know that. Go BGA!

While we have had a tough year so far....never say never. Not ready for "prime time"? If that is the case not sure any D2 teams are except the MUS and maybe Ensworth. Anything can happen and yes it would be a huge upset and I know that. Go BGA!

I certainly agree that the cream of the crop in D2 this year is MUS and followed by Ensworth. I do think their are alot of other teams that can pull off the upset if they play at the top of their game though. Looking forward to the BGA game...are you coming to the game bgaballer?

i know the qb on MBA is injured and is replaced by their JV qb but is there any other injuries on the team that may change the game and also does BGA have any big injurys?

BGA injury report: The two starting safeties are out - a freshman will start in one safety spot, two starting offensive linemen are out - now must start a freshman on the O- line. So four starters are out on a team that had very little depth to start. Starting QB has been moved to linebacker and tight end.

It doesn't look good for BGA. I think the line in Vegas is MBA -14.

i know the qb on MBA is injured and is replaced by their JV qb but is there any other injuries on the team that may change the game and also does BGA have any big injurys?

BGA injury report: The two starting safeties are out - a freshman will start in one safety spot, two starting offensive linemen are out - now must start a freshman on the O- line. So four starters are out on a team that had very little depth to start. Starting QB has been moved to linebacker and tight end.

It doesn't look good for BGA. I think the line in Vegas is MBA -14.

Vegas seems headed for a significant hit. At the half it's BGA 20-MBA 7. That's why I don't bet, ever.

No great mystery so far; BGA has played a better game, and has more first downs in one half than McCallie did in 4 quarters last week.