Tellico Plains at Harriman

Southeastfootball

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably Harriman. This is a big district game and Harriman staff has been in big important games before. Harriman has a good running game just like Tellico except from the double wing. Offensive line plays hard for both teams. Defensively both teams resemble one another. This game should be fun to watch, but playing Harriman at Harriman in a game that is this important should automatically give Harriman the edge. Go with Harriman......

I've seen TP play this year and honestly, I think they'll win this one. Harriman is a decent team with good atheletes, but the one thing I don't understand is why they run off tackle and up the gut so much with all the speed they seem to have! Maybe their coach is a ball control guy, but to me, his offense would be so much better if he got to the outside and spread the field more with those speed guys he's got.

How can you pick against Dion O'Dell and the Bears. O'Dell had one of the great stat lines in Tennessee high school football history last week, scoring through five different methods. I'll take Dion and the Bears!

Is Tellico a one man show this year? It sounds like if Odell is out of the line up then they become a different team (a team that can win). Still looks like the Harriman offensive line and plenty of TEAM effort will be too much for Tellico to overcome in this district showdown. Harriman has been in big games before and the game is at Harriman and it is homecoming, got to go with Harriman for the win. Tellico is very vulnerable, Grace showed that the defensive right side can be exposed and they popped several passes over both corners and the safety was slow to recover. By the by who plays safety? I think it starts with an O. Harriman will have an answer for Tellico when they come to town....

Is Tellico a one man show this year?

Tellico is very vulnerable, Grace showed that the defensive right side can be exposed and they popped several passes over both corners and the safety was slow to recover. ...

Yes, TP is a one man show. But everybody(excluding GC) knows it's coming but fails to stop him. His OL opens very nice holes for him to run through.

Even if TP seems weak in the Secondary, what makes you think Harriman can expose that??? The times I have seen them, they bunch everybody up......very basic.......and throw less than 5 times a game.