franklin county vs tullahoma who takes the win?

salecreek

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the most exciting game I have ever seen! Too bad we lost in double overtime. It was a classic rivalry with both teams getting over 400 yards of offense. The onside kick bounced off Park's chest otherwise FC runs out the clock. Terrance martin is the best back I have seen in a long time. Two long TD runs and over 300 yards rushing. What a great RB. My dawg Wooten played good too.

This was the most exciting game I have ever seen! Too bad we lost in double overtime. It was a classic rivalry with both teams getting over 400 yards of offense. The onside kick bounced off Park's chest otherwise FC runs out the clock. Terrance martin is the best back I have seen in a long time. Two long TD runs and over 300 yards rushing. What a great RB. My dawg Wooten played good too.

With so much talent, the Rebels are 2-4.

FC played a great game. Everytime the cats scored the Rebs answered back. I can't fault the coaches or the players. Two equal teams in a game they came down to one play. The PAT was just outside the uprights. I've never watched a double overtime game before. I guess you can play all night? I heard the coaches radio show today. I know it is another tough loss but really no one should feel bad because both teams played great.

A remarkable comeback win for the Tullahoma Wildcats over the Franklin Co. Rebels tonite in Winchester 49-48 in double overtime. Soph QB Jared Davis, who played like a sophomore last week, played like a Senior tonite. Cale Greenway scored two tds and someone said he has touched the ball 5 times this season and scored 4 times. There were many heroes on the offense, but the defense stepped up in the overtime and played well most of the nite. The Cats pulled off a well executed on-sides kick late to enable Tullahoma to tie the score with just under 2 minutes. The Cats were at the 12 yard line with around 17 seconds left in regulation with 1 timeout left and tried one more pass play that went incomplete, but they let the clock run out before getting a time out called with a chance to win the game with a field goal. Terrance Martin gained around 300 yards for the Rebels with most of his yards gained in the second half. With the win, Tullahoma still has a chance to finish 2nd in the district and get a playoff berth, but Shelbyville and Lawrence Co will have something to say about that. The Cats have a much needed open date next week and are starting their 2 week Fall break. Tullahoma plays at home in two weeks hosting Shelbyville in a district game. Several players played well and it was a total team effort. A very tough loss for the Rebels, who played outstanding themselves. It looked as though we were going to a 3rd overtime until Franklin Co missed an extra point to tie the game again. Its been a great 2 nites, since the THS freshman team beat Warren Co 41-0 Thursday nite to remain undefeated at 6-0.

I realize they have a chance, but under no circumstances can I see Tullahoma beating Siegel with all those athletes or at Lawrence County with that unstoppable running attack. The Shelbyville game could go either way, so I'm guessing Tullahoma is headed for a 4-6 or 3-7 season. Just one of those years for them, but they'll be back for sure next year ready to challenge for the district.

How many teams make the playoffs in a district

Under the new system only the 1st and 2nd place teams get in UNLESS the 1st and 2nd place teams are in the same classification, then the team with the best district record qualifies. There are only two 6A teams in district 8-AAA so it may come down to the FC-LC game in two weeks to see who has the better district record.

The new system was supposed to eliminate 2-8 or 3-7 teams from going to post season play but in several districts it will happen. Who would believe a LC team would be 0-6 going into week 7?

The Rebels should be 5-1 but player and coaching mistakes have cost them the close ones. The coaches must ensure that they and the players know what to do and when. That is their job.

#25 Terrance Martin is a good person and great player but a one dimensional offense does not win games especially the close ones. You can not put the entire offense on his back. It is not fair to him or the team as a whole. There are other capable players even if you only use them as decoy's for #25. We need a passing game as well. It not difficult to defend against 25 to the right, 25 up the middle....etc.

The loss was a heart breaker for those kids. They played well and should have had the win.

They are a much better team than the record indicates.

The parents and community are behind the team, but the coaches need to up their skill level in the area of game magement. Shelbyville, Lavergne, and Tullahoma are prime examples. These should have been wins for FC.

The Rebels are a respected team but are frustrated. They give it all every game.

Keep your heads up young men it will get better.

The Rebels should be 5-1 but player and coaching mistakes have cost them the close ones. The coaches must ensure that they and the players know what to do and when. That is their job.

#25 Terrance Martin is a good person and great player but a one dimensional offense does not win games especially the close ones. You can not put the entire offense on his back. It is not fair to him or the team as a whole. There are other capable players even if you only use them as decoy's for #25. We need a passing game as well. It not difficult to defend against 25 to the right, 25 up the middle....etc.

The loss was a heart breaker for those kids. They played well and should have had the win.

They are a much better team than the record indicates.

The parents and community are behind the team, but the coaches need to up their skill level in the area of game magement. Shelbyville, Lavergne, and Tullahoma are prime examples. These should have been wins for FC.

The Rebels are a respected team but are frustrated. They give it all every game.

Keep your heads up young men it will get better.

Welcome to the T