South Pittsburgh @ Boyd Buc

reaction

Time to make a prediction. My heart says SP by 7 but my gut is telling me Boyd by 7. The weather will be a factor and Boyd's defense is tough. SP has a good defense as well, but I will bite the bullet and swoller my pride in this one. SP is good but so is Boyd. SP defense is good but so is Boyd. SP has good players but so does Boyd. SP is coached well but so is Boyd. SP is playing away but Boyd is playing at home. Boyd wins by 7

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To our freinds at SP and Boyd just a word to the wise. Bring insect repellant to the game the skeeters are very bad withe all the rain. When the sun goes down you will understand. Last night I think a couple of small kids were carried of by a couple of big skeeters. Don't say you were not warned.

Just a little over three more hours till I leave....In countdown mode....I don't know about up in Chatt...but at home right now it is beautiful and the sun is shining bright!! Man I wish that rain would hold off, Everyone bring your rain gear :thumb:

Rain gear will be need tonight the rain is on the way. It is raining here on the other side of Nashville it started around 11.00 and still raining...............so get ready for a wet night. good luck to both teams.......... :thumb::lol: