South Pittsburgh @ Boyd Buc

reaction

its homecoming at Boyd are they having the homecoming after all the rain before the 2 hour delay? Had a near full house before the delays.its a shame all the fans had to leave because of the terrible weather.looks as if its going to be a good game if the Bucs big line dont just wear the pirates out n the second half...

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SP 12 Boyd 13

you found the radio station i guess? Boyd fumbled sp has it on the 46 behind 13- 12 went 4 it on 4th down and 6 on 40 yard line did not make it a little over 2 minutes left n game.sp is wore down now only playing about 14 players tonight.Beasley just fumbled but boyd got it back 215 left

who is QB for SP?

Travis Millard is the QB he just throwed a pick 6 game over.well at least sp had a chance at the end.better than I though they would do without their best players.sp has the ball at mid field down 20-12 no time outs and 1 minute left.looks bad for the pirates. Millard lost the ball again his 6th fumble tonite all boyd has 2 do is knell one the ball.good game anyway

who is QB for SP?

Travis Millard is the QB he just throwed a pick 6 game over.well at least sp had a chance at the end.better than I though they would do without their best players.sp has the ball at mid field down 20-12 no time outs and 1 minute left.looks bad for the pirates. Millard lost the ball again his 6th fumble tonite all boyd has 2 do is knell one the ball.good game anyway

Actually, they still had a chance to tie it.