Mckenzie @ Trinity

tcaee

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People said all this same mess when Trinity played against Union City. I'm a believer that Trinity can play with McKenzie as can McKenzie play with Trinity. Both are 2 good teams, but the difference maker in this game might be the big play capability and Trinity has the upper hand there with Jabriel capable of making something big out of nothing! I'm taking Trinity in this one.

TCA - 24

McKenzie - 21

T.C.A. Is Easier To Get To By Going Straight Into Humboldt. All The Way Down Town. When 79 Tees At the Light Turn Right, Then Left At Next Light. And Then It's Straight Down Windy City Road To The School On Left. No Traffic, But Be Careful For Barney Fife In Gibson. Now Driving Down Windy City Road Is Really Rural And You Will Think Ole Butchie Lead You Astray, But T.C.A Is Not In Town So's To Speak. :wacko: But For You Other Novices, A Right Turn Of The By-Pass At the Bowling Alley Light, Then A Left At Pope School On Ashport Road, Then All The Way To Windy City Road Stop Sign. turn Left On Windy City Road, And School Is Down On Left. :wacko:

LOL, I Have Eaten Alot Of Crow Pie Over The Years. And I Hope You Have A Microwave In There, because It Tastes Horrible Cold. Somehow I Knew You'd Be Reminding Me Of That O6 Defeat. :D But I'd Be Honored To Finally Make Your Aquaintence. :thumb: Thanks For The Invitation. I Accept. :D

No microwave, but we could dip it in some hot funnel cake oil under the home stands. See you Friday.