Gordonsville @ Westmoreland

croz6110

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

talking to an old friend from westmoreland today, he seems to think overall they are not as bad as they seem. could go down to the wire. gordonsville must win the game up front. must block so our backs can run. must get the passing game going early to loosen up the D. time is of the essence for the tigers. the next two games will tell all. boys its time to hunker down and play classic gordonsville tiger football. i have no reason to believe they wont come out fired up. after the 0 and 3 start they had their backs up against the wall and come back out swinging. by winning this game i believe the tigers grab momentum that will carry them on to the post season.

talking to an old friend from westmoreland today, he seems to think overall they are not as bad as they seem. could go down to the wire. gordonsville must win the game up front. must block so our backs can run. must get the passing game going early to loosen up the D. time is of the essence for the tigers. the next two games will tell all. boys its time to hunker down and play classic gordonsville tiger football. i have no reason to believe they wont come out fired up. after the 0 and 3 start they had their backs up against the wall and come back out swinging. by winning this game i believe the tigers grab momentum that will carry them on to the post season.

Westmoreland hasn't been very impressive this year. TC demolished them in their scrimmage, Jamboree

wasn't much better. The one monsoon game vs SC is about it. G'ville is improving & clicking right

now. Can't see Westy pulling this off.

croz, have you seen the thread someone started about the class A playoff picture? if it plays out like it looks on that thread it looks good for the tigers. and a possible game with spitt to determine our side of the bracket. whats your opinion.

A game with South Pitt is the likely scenario, however, I don't look for that to be too pretty.

I'm kind of looking forward to seeing how it all shakes out at the end of the season.

For sure the flu has invaded Gville, the jr high has been hit hard and since the high school and jr high are in the same building this can't be good news for the Tigers. Here's hoping that the Tigers recover as fast as my family seems to be ( hot chocolate and chicken noodle soup-home made of course :thumb: ) What about Westmoreland, is the flu invading there as well or are they thru it already?

All the precautions I've taken at work and now it lands right in my lap at homecoming !!! LOL