Gordonsville @ Westmoreland

croz6110

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard any talk about moving the game to Thurdays night?? I think both SC/WH and DC/MC have moved theirs because of mostly rain all day Friday.

I know, I know........G-ville plays in the mud, guts, blood, sweat, tears and such.............but moving the game could make for a bigger crowd for Westy. I know G-ville don't care about Westy's gate...............but remember, it may be to G-ville's advantage to move it if possible...I' ve seen Westy in the mud....the only game they've won! Why cahnce it??

Heard any talk about moving the game to Thurdays night?? I think both SC/WH and DC/MC have moved theirs because of mostly rain all day Friday.

I know, I know........G-ville plays in the mud, guts, blood, sweat, tears and such.............but moving the game could make for a bigger crowd for Westy. I know G-ville don't care about Westy's gate...............but remember, it may be to G-ville's advantage to move it if possible...I' ve seen Westy in the mud....the only game they've won! Why cahnce it??

Termie darlin' .. you musta been in a serious hurry, you failed to spell check dear ... :roflol:

The Jr high game is also being played Thursday night, had to put it off because of the rain on Tuesday, luckily high school game is in Westy, speaking of Westy .. what happend to all the posters from long ago that used to be so much fun to read??? Retired? The mouse died?

Termie darlin' .. you musta been in a serious hurry, you failed to spell check dear ... :)

The Jr high game is also being played Thursday night, had to put it off because of the rain on Tuesday, luckily high school game is in Westy, speaking of Westy .. what happend to all the posters from long ago that used to be so much fun to read??? Retired? The mouse died?

It's hard to hide that Smith Co. education ain't it. :)

I don't know what happened to ole Stampus Lickus, Freds A Mule, and Cat cyst. They were fun to poke a sharp stick at. They COULD have a big time this year. I tried to rile them up this year but they didn't bite. Get to Westy early. No seating. Good luck Tigers. Westy ain't the usual Westy, but as evident, anything can happen. If G-ville plays like they have been lately, and plays like they are capable, I expect them to get another one. :)

My opinion, and you can take it for what it's worth, is that we shouldn't try to move the game.

Gville is a running team with less misdirection than Westy. That could play into Gville's favor.

Go ahead and play the game on Friday and have fun with it. If it rains like they say, the kids will enjoy it and they'll remember it.

I remember a time when we played Westmoreland in the pouring rain and it went to triple overtime. I'll never forget it.