Maryville v Catholic

BigAir

These two teams have never met and have no common opponents so far this season. However, this will be Scott Meadows' third team to face the Rebels (Alcoa and William Blount being the other two).

It seems that this will be the first seriously two dimensional offense the Rebels have faced this season (Farragut promises even more of a challenge next week, and Alcoa in week 1 didn't need to be two dimensional).

Catholic seems to have an unusual number of game changers for a school their size (to some degree like Aloca).

What and who will be the difference makers?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can't get someone from Maryville to respond to your trash ... just tell a LIE .... right Bladerunner ? Please show me where all these Maryville fans are who are saying Maryville will win by 35 ? Stalking , Lying ... whatever It takes to push your agenda . You hate Maryville .... we get it !

btw ... are things that Dull In Oak Ridge that you have to constantly be that "Gnat" on Maryville's rear end ? It looks like Coach Blade Is giving most Oak Ridge fans something to talk about now .

Well there you are Geoff... been out for a while taking out some trash, got a lot of sand in my boots. Fellows , we know who and where he is , where he eats and the like. Just ignore him for he is but a blemish on the posterior of humanity and that is being nice.
Geoff, Did you take your meds are you on west outer?He he he!

If you can't get someone from Maryville to respond to your trash ... just tell a LIE .... right Bladerunner ? Please show me where all these Maryville fans are who are saying Maryville will win by 35 ? Stalking , Lying ... whatever It takes to push your agenda . You hate Maryville .... we get it !

btw ... are things that Dull In Oak Ridge that you have to constantly be that "Gnat" on Maryville's rear end ? It looks like Coach Blade Is giving most Oak Ridge fans something to talk about now .

Hey There Todd Kelly,

Are we reading the same board? I just saw a Maryville poster make a "20 point" prediction & this was called a "Walk in the park game for GQ" Get off of Vol Quest & check it out, I'm not lying to you.