Henry County vs Clarksville

GHS59

1_wildcat_fan: Not coach, but from what coach told me last night after the game the jackets are getting better each week. Young in spots, but the coaching staff believes the future is bright. How did you feel about last nights game?

which game are you talking about? who is starting for your springfield yellowjackets against Kenwood? the LB core looks good over at Springfield. Keep working them hard.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which game will you attend this week, or have you already attended a game? For who is starting at springfield you have to contact the coaches or go to the game.

:popcorneater:

Since I coach out at West Creek I was there last night. We did not do well and Rossview came out hot. Is Springfield and Kenwood playing tonight? by the way Mac and tomlinson says Hi.

Well, its gameday - and a sloppy one at that! Here's to hoping that the game goes on and doesn't get postponed. It appears that most of the heavy rain will be through here (and possibly Clarksville) by game time. But no matter what, the field will be sloppy and the ball will be slick. Should make for an interesting game. Patriots need to come out with fire in their eyes and play their game, Defense will need to step it up and take care of business. With conditions as they are, turnovers may be the key to victory in this game. C'mon Red, show everyone what your made of!!!

Let's Get It ON!!!

Go Big RED!!!

Was a tough night! Kelly is special, and runs hard. Fans in the stands just need to chill. Like a lynch mob each week. The team will be better in time. Boys have not responded to the coaches, and just ganna take time.

They are coming around just takes time to get used to a whole new system. I believe we have some great weapons for the future. Things look bright over here. Were you in the stands last night?

Have you talked to mac lately?

ROLL RED ROLL!!

Been gone WAY too long!! It's good to see that the Red Machine is still going strong. Hello to all my friends:-)

BR84

You've been missed BR84!!! Good to see you posting again. Stay in touch! You missed the Red Beans & Rice last week, but we'll have another go at it come playoff time.

Look forward to seeing you soon!!! Of course that is if you don't get bogged down out there in the Reelfoot swamps!!! ; )