Giles vs Fairview

fortheboys

We will show up and support our team don't worry. We had a little slip last week but it will NOT happen again. Fairview will be ready to play and Giles will get punched in the mouth and I predict the biggest upset of the year. Fairview 24 Giles 13. There will not be any running the score up on us like you all did other schools. We will force a little classyness on your all's coach.

You've got to be kidding. There is no way Fairview's defense can hold Giles to 13. They may score 24 on us but I highly doubt that as well. Giles wins big, again. I wish we were still playing in the good ole region 5-3A. I miss all the competition and watching good games.

Fairview is about as out of line claiming a victory over Giles as we would be next week. Nothing wrong with supporting your team though and believing in them, I respect that. But I just wanted to say that before you long too hard for the 5-3A days Mike, I just wanted to ask you a question. Don't you guys have like 26 or 27 seniors? Man that is alot to lose in one year. I guess what I'm saying is enjoy beating up on all the little guys right now cause the pickings may not be so easy in the very near future. But then again, yall may dominate for as long as this district exists - who knows.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will show up and support our team don't worry. We had a little slip last week but it will NOT happen again. Fairview will be ready to play and Giles will get punched in the mouth and I predict the biggest upset of the year. Fairview 24 Giles 13. There will not be any running the score up on us like you all did other schools. We will force a little classyness on your all's coach.

You've got to be kidding. There is no way Fairview's defense can hold Giles to 13. They may score 24 on us but I highly doubt that as well. Giles wins big, again. I wish we were still playing in the good ole region 5-3A. I miss all the competition and watching good games.

Fairview is about as out of line claiming a victory over Giles as we would be next week. Nothing wrong with supporting your team though and believing in them, I respect that. But I just wanted to say that before you long too hard for the 5-3A days Mike, I just wanted to ask you a question. Don't you guys have like 26 or 27 seniors? Man that is alot to lose in one year. I guess what I'm saying is enjoy beating up on all the little guys right now cause the pickings may not be so easy in the very near future. But then again, yall may dominate for as long as this district exists - who knows.

We have alot of seniors, but we also have alot of seniors that aren't starting over underclassmen. We have plenty of underclassmen that are ready to step up. We may not be AS dominant but we will still be a force. The coaches practice the players so much it's hard not to win :roflolk:

Bo is 1 player thats it..I dont know if you have watched a jv game but GC's backup is pretty good as well, plus Tobias Houston and Josh Smith can hold their own against any defense. If you do infact stop Bo oh well...GC has way to many weapons for you to stop. With their O-line they can run against anybody. Their Defense is possibly one of the best in the district if not the best, and they are very well coached. I will gladly laugh in anyones face that questions anything about Giles bc they are a team not just 1 player like everyone thinks. Have a nice day. :roflolk:

Not only is #12 one player but he is the best player on the team. I mean, if it weren't for him, we wouldn't have had a winning record the past four years................ How many H.S. QB have thread after thread of them?????????/

What up Mike? :thumb:

Bo is 1 player thats it..I dont know if you have watched a jv game but GC's backup is pretty good as well, plus Tobias Houston and Josh Smith can hold their own against any defense. If you do infact stop Bo oh well...GC has way to many weapons for you to stop. With their O-line they can run against anybody. Their Defense is possibly one of the best in the district if not the best, and they are very well coached. I will gladly laugh in anyones face that questions anything about Giles bc they are a team not just 1 player like everyone thinks. Have a nice day. :roflolk:

Not only is #12 one player but he is the best player on the team. I mean, if it weren't for him, we wouldn't have had a winning record the past four years................ How many H.S. QB have thread after thread of them?????????/

What up Mike? :thumb:

Ah not much friend. How you been? And you hit the nail on the head about Wallace.

Well when he was a freshmen there was a QB by the name of Joseph who wore#1 and took his team to the 3rd round of the playoffs where is his credit?...i'm not bashing anyone but i am saying that football is not about 1 player its about a team...GC a few years ago had a decent QB and a great RB, but had horrible coaching therefore did not do anything....without the line blocking, without the backs doing their jobs and without the 2nd team going against the team during practice there would be no wins, there would be no points scored, and no one would know who Bo Wallace is...this isnt golf where it all comes down to one person this is a TEAM sport...it doesnt come down to just Wallace...it comes down to the all mighty Bobcats(sorry just keeping it real)

Fairview fans since you probably dont know or care rhsrb22 is a bo hater so all he will do is try and get everyone worked up. He does not represent the true fans of the BOBCAT TEAM!!!

Whatever "dadtimesfive". Your just as ignorant as LMSS aka P.C.. You know, dadtimesfive is probably just another alias. That is plausable because your writing style is so, so similar.

We do have the best QB in the state and I don't appreciate you putting him down either.